|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.59 - $111.97 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Black, Alabaster, Traditional Khaki, Walnut: 87% Cotton/12% Polyester/1% Lycra; Shadow Gray, Navy: 87% Cotton/12% Polyester/1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Unique stretch waistband providing comfort where it counts
- Wrinkle resistant for easy care
- Permanent crease
- Active Comfort, exclusively from Lee, features premium fabric that's more flexible, softer, and stronger
- Straight Fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
CUSTOM FIT COLLECTION by Lee
The Custom Fit Casual Pant by Lee is a hard worker. Breathable, flex fabric keeps it comfortable. A permanent crease maintains a fresh, just-pressed look (but it’s machine washable — so it only looks like it came from the dry cleaner). From work to play, you’ll be cool, calm and collected in this khaki pant that combines technology and style. You work hard — your pants should, too.
Regular and Big & Tall sizes available. Choose from a variety of colors.
Reinventing American Apparel Since 1889
From cover-alls and cowboy jeans to the zip fly, Lee has unearthed new innovations in denim since 1889. The company has a rich American history in the world of fit and fashion, and now offers more fits, styles, finishes, features and choices than ever before. Whether you're off to a weekend adventure or dressing for a day at the office, Lee has the perfect pair of jeans or casual pants just for you.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B00B58FP9W
- Item model number: 42037
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My Specs: 34Wx32L Shadow Gray
These are very inexpensive and I rock them with my $500 sports coats and nobody, including my wife, doesn't notice that I'm not wearing my $300 pants.
I only have black. So quality may look different in other colors, but I'm sure going to find out!