Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 23, 2014
A solid set to have. These work great on many Fresnel and open face lights. They may also work with panel type lights such as larger LED and tube fixtures like kinos. Measure first!

Quality
Yes these are quality, heat resistant, color accurate gels. Be wary of cheap gells which can melt easy, catch fire, or just simply look bad. This is a good investment to make.

Size
I wish they were 2 inches longer, but not a dealbreaker. since you get more than 1 of each color, i taped two side by side to cover a 2 foot CFL fixture. No problem.

Variety
This pack probably isn't targeted at the big pros, who will typically by rolls of each gel. That aside, it comes with a very good assortment of commonly used gels, you can always add to it.

The case
Cheap, barely suitable, but head to any dollar store and you can probably nab something that will work just fine. You can also DIY the case by slicing the sides off, and adding a strap/bungee/etc... so that you can open the whole thing flat open, and then secure it closed again. No i haven't done that, but it's a thought for those of your DIY'ers out there.
on June 3, 2016
Super pleased with this pack! It came with more gels than I was expecting, including one metallic screen one that I haven't quite figured out how to use yet. Great quality and gave me wonderful results for my first time using them, I'm looking forward to experimenting more in the future!
review image
on June 11, 2016
I resisted the urge to cheap out and by the $10 gel packs, I'm glad I did. The Lee Lighting Gels are quite nice. There are two of each gel, and at 10" x 12" they will be big enough for most needs. There are the typical color correction gels, a few exotic colors, and some diffusion filters, something for most needs. I've used these gels with a 660 watt monolight, and its 250 watt modeling light, they hold up quite well to high heat, no warping or burning.

I'm not sure how good the cheaper gels are, compared to the Lee ones, they may be good, but I didn't want to risk getting something that didn't work out. The Lee Quick Location Lighting Gels are excellent and a worthy purchase if you need to add color to your lighting.
on September 10, 2015
Needed this in a pinch using a Lowell Tota, it worked really well to warm the scenes. The light gets super hot so I used caution and kept it away so it wouldn't melt along with cinefoil to block the light spillage. I also used it on fluorescent bulbs inside a China lantern and it worked out really well. Put all back in the folder and they all laid flat just as they came out.
on September 20, 2013
I use these gels for Video Production and I love them. Great variety of colors, diffusers, and color correcting gels.

I have had experience with lighting on and off for seven years. With my experience from theatre lighting and television studio lighting, I have always used Rosco gels. I love Rosco gels, but decided to give Lee a shot. I am very happy I made that decision.

If you need a great quality gels, a variety for quick and easy setup, buy these gels! Reds are rich, blues are deep, and everything in between looks great. I use these with a Colortran MiniPro light kit with Lowel gel frames.

I will definitely be buying more of these in the future!
on November 30, 2015
The gels work great and 100% as described. No issues at all. I left a few as full sheets and cut up a few to fit on top of an LED light and it's been great using them and will order another pack when needed. They are also thicker compared to other light gels I have used and do not melt as easily!

Great product
on February 24, 2013
Short and Sweet - Lee Gels are great and this pack provides the basic essentials. A must have kit to ensure even lighting when shooting in locations with sunlight/tungsten/fluorescent mix and you need to balance it all out.

Simply clip onto any lighting barndoor for CTO or CTB, diffusion, color effects, etc. High tolerance to heat, no problems so far.

Works great in a 12 x 12 frame but you can save yourself some $$ and just skip the frame (if possible) and clip directly to lights. Fingerprints can become an issue, so gloves are recommended when handling, but these gels have a long life and should hold up without any problems.
on April 1, 2017
Exactly what I needed. These gels are great!
on December 20, 2016
i lo ve this filters, maybe i prefer the rosco efects kits but this are very nice tocolor corrections
on October 5, 2017