Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Lee H. Baucom Ph.D.
Dr. Baucom is happily married for over 30 years.. He and his wife have two adult children. In his spare time, Dr. Baucom scuba dives, paddleboards, trail runs, and practices jiu jitsu.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Barriers block a spouse from seeing possibility, of seeing a path back to love and connection. That's the bad news. Those barriers (there are 3) keep a spouse from seeing the possibilities. The good news is the barriers need not be permanent.
If you want to save your marriage, you want to make sure those barriers do not get in your way. But you also need to understand how to help a spouse move beyond the 3 barriers.
In this brief and straightforward manual, Dr. Baucom tells you the 3 boundaries, so you understand why your spouse is stuck. But more importantly, you will quickly learn the 3 responses to the boundaries. Your response to each boundary makes the difference between stuck/failingÂ and connection/love.
- How to connect with your spouse.
- How to end your limiting beliefs.
- How to build an entirely new relationship
- And many other secrets to an amazing marriage.
- Connect with your spouse
- Learn the 3 ways you can connect.
- Create your 9 step plan for connecting.
- Change yourself.
- Learn the KNAC protocol for change.
- End limiting beliefs, once-and-for-all.
- Create your 9 step plan for changing.
- Create a new path.
- Discover the secret to a true and lasting marriage.
- Learn how to stop guessing and start moving.
- Create your 9 step plan for a new direction in your marriage!
- If your marriage is in trouble (or headed for trouble), you will find help and direction in this simple, yet powerful, approach.
- If your spouse does not want to work on your marriage, you can STILL address the issues, working alone.
- If you and your spouse are working together, this guide will simplify the process and help you rekindle the connection that both of you are seeking.
Unfortunately, many marriages end needlessly after infidelity. Often, this is a result of not knowing there is another option. This is complicated by not having access to tools and understanding that can heal a marriage. In fact, those tools can help a marriage move toward greater health than was there before the affair.
Dr. Lee Baucom provides a roadmap for dealing with physical or emotional infidelity. His book can provide guidance on how to confront an affair, how to understand the reasons behind the affair, and how to move forward through a healing process. His approach gives resources to both the person who had the affair and the spouse.
Additionally, Dr. Baucom provides a special Question and Answer bonus to readers that covers common questions from other readers.
Your marriage CAN survive an affair. In fact, it can be stronger than before the infidelity. You just need the tools and guidance to get there. Find those tools in this book.
A Marriage Fail Point is the spot where a marriage is most likely to fail, where a couple must choose a path. Either find a way to deal with the problems or fail. Interestingly, these “fail points” have only a limited number of causes. By identifying and understanding the fail points, you can save your marriage. Not just save it, but turn your marriage into one you and your spouse will treasure and protect.
Discover the Marriage Fail Points before they cause your marriage to fail.
In Marriage Fail Point, you will discover:
Why marriages get into trouble.
How marriages move through the Arc of Disconnection.
What causes a “Pause Button Marriage.”
How to start recovering your marriage.
How to access resources in your efforts to save your marriage.
Relationship expert, Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D., delivers the information you need, directly and briefly. Discover what readers around the world have discovered with Dr. Baucom's help. Your marriage can be saved. The starting point is understanding what went wrong, why it went wrong, and how to start turning it around.
Use this brief guide as the starting point for a new marriage -- with your same spouse -- that will last a lifetime.
- Stop chasing happiness, and allow it to find them
- Discover deeper purpose and live it out
- Accept where they are, and then move forward
- Forgive themselves and others, easily and consistently
- Raise personal standards to live a life of excellence
- Build resilience in order to face difficult times and still thrive
- Discover their own internal resources
What if these “laws” are frequently broken?
In fact, you probably are breaking some of them right now.
Anyone struggling or feeling stuck in life is breaking at least one of these laws. Just like gravity, these laws affect every person, whether that person understands them or not. Instead of breaking the laws (even without realizing it), readers discover how to obey the laws. They learn how to get “unstuck,” find success without chasing it, and finally, obtain peace.
The Immutable Laws of Living helps readers understand:
If you believe there are hidden rules or laws to living a great life, there are. And you can learn them for yourself. Follow the laws and learn to thrive!