Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Women's Plus-Size Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on July 2, 2012
I am very disappointed in Lee for making trash like this! I have purchased their jeans for over 10 years and wear jeans everyday. I wear a size 16w and like the classic, relaxed, at-the-waist fit. While not optimal, the 99% cotton/ 1% spandex worked OK for me. Yes, they became baggy by the end of the day but at least they were comfortable and not too hot. however, these new jeans are TERRIBLE! They have more spandex and polyester added to the fabric blend and they are VERY hot and uncomfortable. I sweat terribly in them when I work outside.

Lee Jeans, please bring back the 99% cotton jeans. We really don't need the polyester in the jeans! I will never buy another pair of Lee Jeans until they get rid of the polyester in their jeans! I will try L.L. Bean's jeans. A friend told me they have 100% cotton, classic fit jeans in misses, and in plus sizes! Sorry Lee, you just lost my business!
1414 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2013
I am 5'9", and very long-legged. I have always had a problem getting pants long enough, especially after they have been washed a few times. These jeans are made of a very comfortable denim material, and are actually long enough that I can wear a moderate heel and still not be wearing "flood pants"! They are also a true "relaxed fit" cut so that they hang well without binding but do not look clownish. I'm picky about how my pants fit, but very pleased with these.
on December 13, 2012
Love the fit, the stretch, the material and color. The length is a little long for a medium. Because of the stretchy material blend I would recommend about 30 minutes in the dryer and then finish by air drying on a pants frame. If I let them dry completely in the dryer they come out very wrinkled and require significant ironing. With the pants frame, they come off ready to wear with an excellent crease.
on February 23, 2013
For the truly pear-shaped (small waist, large hips and thighs) these are better than most, but still VERY tight in the thighs, and of course you have the ever-present gap in the waist. Also, the medium length is cut way too long both in leg length and in rise - I am 5'5" (average) and they are just ridiculously too long in both areas. Anyone my height would do better with petite. And although I like the fabric, and it does not stretch out and bag after wearing like the cheap Lee Riders do (avoid) the light blue denim is not nearly as stretchy as the stonewash, either that or they are cut smaller. I would expect jeans of the same brand and size to fit the same in different colors, but there is a noticeable difference. Overall, I do wear them, but I'm not terribly pleased and probably won't buy them again.
on December 30, 2013
According to the size chart, the inch size of my waste warranted a size 30W. I knew with the spandex in it, I wouldn't need them to be that big, so I gambled and ordered 26W. When I first put them on, they felt fine around my waist, but too big in the hips and thighs. However, after a day of wearing, even the waist had stretched out so much that they were too loose in the waist also, and the bagginess everywhere else was very unsightly. A wash in hot water and a hot dryer didn't help. These jeans stretch so much when you wear them, that after a day of wearing, I can literally pull down these jeans without unbuttoning them or unzipping them.
on June 12, 2013
Surprisingly they seem to run large. But the odd thing, is I ordered the women's Petite (in regard to the length of the jeans) and they are so long. I'm 5' 3" and for these jeans to be the right length, I would have to wear 5" heels with them. I had to get them hemmed which was an inconvenience. They are comfortable.
on January 16, 2013
Ordered straight leg jeans. These are wide enough to be considered bell bottoms! Haven't seen flare like this since the 70's. Other than that they feel great but they are going back!!
I am a plus-size tall woman and I buy these jeans all the time. They have a little give in them and look like regular jeans, not "mom" jeans. They hold up well when washing and drying and don't shrink to any noticeable degree. I like that I am able to get these on Amazon, even in the long lengths.
on January 21, 2015
As with any pair of pants that has a "W" beside the size, it's large in the waist, but I took care of the problem with a belt, and didn't see the need to subtract a star. Other than that, I'm so happy that these fit! The waist, comes to the waist, and not two inches below. (I really hate this fad, that won't go away, of having pants sit below one's waist) Though this is straight leg, there's enough room from hip to ankle so that it doesn't hug my ugly knees. I also hate these different sizing that clothing companies have adopted; 10S, 12W, 14A, 16P; it's frustrating and confusing at times. (how can a woman be an 18 petite, or, how can a woman wear 14 skinny leg?) When I wore size 14, I still wasn't able to wear a skinny leg. So, I was praying that these would fit, so I wouldn't have to send it back, and thank You Jesus it fits! I'll definitely buy more of these.
on December 6, 2015
I wear a 20 on the Lee women's regular fit & thought the relaxed fit would be the same. Not at all. I could go down and order an 18 in this stiyle because of the material. I would give everything about it as 5 stars except for the fit. I have kept them and put them in the dryer to dry (which I normally do not do with ANY of my jeans). Great quality.