Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Lee Quick Location Lighting Gel Filter Pack (24) 10"x12" Sheets
|Price:||$38.18 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Congo Blue (#181) 2 x Half C.T. Blue (# 202) 2 x Full C.T. Blue (# 201)
- JAS Green (# 738) 2 x Half C.T. Orange (# 205) 2 x Full C.T. Orange (# 204)
- Primary Red (# 106) 2 x White Diffusion (# 216) Cosmetic Rouge (# 187)
- 2 x Half White Diffusion (# 250) Cosmetic Highlight (# 188) 2 x Neutral Density 0.6 (# 210)
- Scrim (# 270)Black Foil (#280) Durham Daylight Frost (# 720) Soft Amber Key 2 (# 775) Moroccan Frost (# 791)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Lee Quick Location Pack - 24 Sheets (10 x 12") contains a variety of color corrections, effect, and light shaping tools to control common lighting conditions. Each pack contains a select assortment of 10 x 12" precut sheets of lighting filter. Please see includes section for filters that are in this kit
Top customer reviews
Yes these are quality, heat resistant, color accurate gels. Be wary of cheap gells which can melt easy, catch fire, or just simply look bad. This is a good investment to make.
I wish they were 2 inches longer, but not a dealbreaker. since you get more than 1 of each color, i taped two side by side to cover a 2 foot CFL fixture. No problem.
This pack probably isn't targeted at the big pros, who will typically by rolls of each gel. That aside, it comes with a very good assortment of commonly used gels, you can always add to it.
Cheap, barely suitable, but head to any dollar store and you can probably nab something that will work just fine. You can also DIY the case by slicing the sides off, and adding a strap/bungee/etc... so that you can open the whole thing flat open, and then secure it closed again. No i haven't done that, but it's a thought for those of your DIY'ers out there.
I'm not sure how good the cheaper gels are, compared to the Lee ones, they may be good, but I didn't want to risk getting something that didn't work out. The Lee Quick Location Lighting Gels are excellent and a worthy purchase if you need to add color to your lighting.
I have had experience with lighting on and off for seven years. With my experience from theatre lighting and television studio lighting, I have always used Rosco gels. I love Rosco gels, but decided to give Lee a shot. I am very happy I made that decision.
If you need a great quality gels, a variety for quick and easy setup, buy these gels! Reds are rich, blues are deep, and everything in between looks great. I use these with a Colortran MiniPro light kit with Lowel gel frames.
I will definitely be buying more of these in the future!
Simply clip onto any lighting barndoor for CTO or CTB, diffusion, color effects, etc. High tolerance to heat, no problems so far.
Works great in a 12 x 12 frame but you can save yourself some $$ and just skip the frame (if possible) and clip directly to lights. Fingerprints can become an issue, so gloves are recommended when handling, but these gels have a long life and should hold up without any problems.