Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2012
These are very comfortable jeans, look very casual and feels good wearing all day. But the indicated size is not what it usually is, they were a little too big for the normal size I buy. One size less is a perfect fit. Certainly recommended but be sure to buy one size less :)
on January 14, 2013
First off these lee jeans fit great. They are roomy without being too big and they are very comfortable. They look good and the color is unique. They are a little light in the weight of the denim so I don't believe that they will last too long. When I opened the pack and took them out I thought they were second hand. It looks like someone has traveled across Australia on foot wearing them and then used them for ocean swimming and wrestling crocodiles and decided to return them. I would love to get a pair of jeans like this in a new dark blue and get a chance to wear the denim out myself. If you do like your jeans worn in then these are for you. From the look of the selection of dungarees from Lee they are all pre worn or stressed. These are a well made and well fitting jean. I will buy a pair of Lee regular fit jeans in the next size up and see if I can get a relaxed fit that way. To the lee people*** Make these jeans in unwashed colors and you will have jeans to rival Levi 501's.
on February 17, 2014
I bought these for my husband who hadn't worn Lee Dungarees in quite awhile. He used to love them, but switched to Diesel brand & Lee's premuim line of jeans when his fit/size in Dungarees became almost impossible to find in our local retail stores. I just happened to be shopping on Amazon a few months ago when they were advertising a sale on men's Lee Dungaree jeans, so I searched for my hubby's size in the relaxed fit Dungarees & they had a pair. The deal was good & my hubby needed casual jeans, so I bought them. Unfortunately, they're not at all like they used to be! They're a bit to baggy & sag to much in the buttocks area for relaxed fit jeans. I'd compare them to Levi's 569 jeans and similar brands of loose fitting jeans. The quality is also lacking a bit these days and the denim is a lil bit too stiff. My hubby still wears them on occasion, but they're not his fav pair of jeans and I doubt we'll be buying him anymore Dungarees in the near future.
on August 20, 2013
The jeans are lightweight which probably means they will wear faster than thick denim but not that much of a difference. I prefer the lightweight material because it can "stretch" slightly which feels more comfortable to me. This is essential depending on the body type. When I got them I took a bath with them and wore them for a little while to conform to my body which made for a perfect fit. I have big thighs(cycling/squats) and a small waist and they fit a lil snug but not too bad. They also hug my butt which feels weird at first but I got used to it.The crotch area is small and does "outline" my anatomy but again, I wear tight cycle shorts a lot so I was used to it. The color was a little flashy with a worn in look but goes good with a t-shirt I think. Overall, a good pair of jeans if you are ok with tightness in the thighs/butt area. One could always order a bigger waist size and just alter for a looser leg size.
on April 18, 2013
I don't usually buy my husband clothes as a gift, let alone on line, but I gave it a shot last Christmas. Every time we wanted to look for jeans he was busy so I took it upon myself to make sure he had some for the winter and got him a pair of these. Fingers crossed the whole time they sat in the box under the tree just hoping they would fit so I could un clench lol

They fit!! These were true to size and he really like the style. I made sure to check his other jeans before I dared try to buy him anything lol. This man does not like change haha! I was trying to replace his favorite Nautica jeans that he outgrew a bit and though I better not spend lots of money on something that might not fit, esp since he needed then to wear on Christmas, so sending them back wasn't an option. I'm just really happy he loved them....and actually wears them! Now he can go back to buying his own clothes the next time he needs something; way to stressful!
on June 26, 2017
Excellet Product
on August 30, 2017
Very comfortable. They are super warm. I hate wearing jeans but these ones make it bearable.
on March 18, 2013
I ordered two pair of these jeans in separate orders. Both pairs fit just fine, however, on the one pair of jeans, one of the belt loops at the bottom was detached. I had to take the jeans to a cleaner to have the belt loop sewn on. Hence, the quality control on these jeans is not very good. This is an obvious defect that did not take place during shipment and should have been caught on inspection. I could have had the jeans taken back, but it is a hassle to have to repack them and take them to UPS. Easier to get a local tailor to repair them for a few bucks. Other than that, they are nice jeans and are worth the price.
on January 29, 2014
Lee is now the only brand I buy. The fit is perfect; a lot of jeans seem to have different definitions of 36x34. Also, the dye stays fast. A lot of the more popular, urban brands look great off the rack but fade, especially along creases, when drying. Lees look the same after washing as they did before. They also have the same variety of colors and washes that you'd find with Levi or any other brand while costing less. I'm satisfied.
on February 23, 2014
i always wanted to buy a pair of lee jeans but as a big fan of levi's i always end up with buying them. so i decided to try my luck after i found a good deal on these jeans. i have to say that i didnt make mistake. this is a great pair of jeans, well made with perfect fit.
im 6'3 with 236 lb so i bought 36x34 and i didnt go wrong. i will definatelly buy one more pair at least

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.