Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Stocking Stuffers hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 10, 2012
As a woman ordering this men's shirt for myself, I think this shirt is great! I usually have to buy men's shirts for work because women's shirts just aren't long enough to stay tucked-in (as is required by my workplace). I usually buy a men's Medium and have a little extra room in the shirt. With this shirt, the Medium fit me perfectly! It had the length of a men's shirt, but with the slim fit it wasn't baggy. I'm going to buy 4 more to get me through my work week. This shirt fits me well, feels nice, and is a fantastic price! My field of work can get pretty nasty, and I don't want to have to spend a ton of money on clothing that I might have to discard should it get contaminated. This shirt allows me to look professional (meets dress code) and does not break my budget! I will be recommending it to others I work with.

Do keep in mind that this is a slim fit shirt, as it states in the description. A lot of the new clothing out there, men's and women's alike, is slimmer fitting. Some retailers call it "athletic fit," but it is definitely a SLIM fit as opposed to a traditional fit.
on November 30, 2012
Based on other reviews I knew I needed to buy at least one size bigger than I usually wear...which turned out to be correct. I usually wear either L or XL so i purchased an XXL and it fits pretty good. Material isn't bad and has a decent look to it...definitely not bad for $15. Way better than the Ultraclub's crappy clothes.
on April 9, 2016
My son, for whom I bought these, really likes them. I bought them for his job, but he likes them so much he wears them around the house. These are well made, and a bargain at the price. They are a little tight on him, but he doesn't mind it. We previously bought these in another brand, sold here on Amazon, but these are much better quality.
on November 10, 2016
It's a nice shirt. The quality is good and it launders well. What they don't tell you in the description is that it is an "athletic fit", aka, slim! So, although it fits okay, it is not ideal for a 77-year-old body, even though I am not fat. I ordered a medium, which is my normal size, and it is a tad bit snug, kind of a "muscle shirt".
on April 13, 2015
AWESOME. Not sure why a long sleeve polo is hard to find...well ya can find them but they are too $$. Lee to the rescue? For me they fit perfect but I can see how some others might have an issue. I'm in the process of getting new long and short sleeve shirts...sizing is all over the place and I basically order small be default now...I am not a small, I am a medium, but according to the new girl way of sizing guys stuff, the medium are too baggy. I would have gotten a small, but the comments here suggested they run small. I kinda agree, but for me they fit perfect. Let's say Lee is using a slim fit/athletic fit for these sizings...and if you are a medium and bit chubby around the middle, or upper arms, this may be too tight. Go with large.

I was having a convo with a dude in my office today, I am wearing the blue one today...his eyes kept looking at the shirt...not me, I'm not his type...half way through the convo I asked him if he liked my new shirt..he has three on order now. :-)
on July 1, 2016
Loved it. I work in maintenence and I'm in the sun a lot so long sleeves are a preference for me. And being that the shirt is a polo shirt it makes it look more on the professional side. The only thing is, it is a little small for man's sizing. But it would fit a woman who where's large.
on October 4, 2012
i have 3 of these shirts- they are easy for my hubbie to get off and on- he has parkinson and they look great. very nice seaming.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 24, 2016
I can't comment yet on durability or how it washes, but dang, did my husband look good in the black one I got him.

Sizing: hubby normally wears medium, sometimes large for sweaters or shirts that are known to run small. He's a slim fella, but not skinny. 6'1" and 170 lbs. It fit him snugly, but not uncomfortably so. Just form-fitting, which is what I expected from the reviews. I wanted a polo top with long sleeves for him to wear under a zippered sweater, so I wanted it form-fitting so as not to bunch up under a snug sweater. This fits the bill.

Hubby said, "Snug, but comfortable."

If you don't like form-fitting, size up for sure. Or size up if you're on the upper end of your size. If you want baggy, probably size up x2.

If you're tall and lean, this will make you look GOOD. :D

Update: I bought him the green in large, and it's a more casual look (that extra bit of give, roominess). So, it works both sizes for hubby. Medium if he wants to look modern and sexy (form-fitting) and large if he wants a more casual, loose look.
on September 7, 2016
The sleeve length fits perfectly but shoulder area there is no extra room. The is a slim fitting T shirt. If you are not slim do not buy it. It's just this Lee brand. The material and colors were good. They washed nicely. My huband is tall and thin 6 feet 166 and has long arms ...we bought X large. He said the fit was good but he does like a little more room in the shoulder area. We will keep as they are inexpensive. Next time I will look for a different brand for fit in shoulder.

The green shirt I just bought looked larger in the photo so I decided to to order it. It was slightly larger all over than the last three I bought a few months ago. My husband says the first three were ok but the green one we just purchased is a little more comfortable. Unsure why the fits are different......mass production I guess......
on October 5, 2016
I'm a 42 Chest, 33-34 waist. The large was a spot on fit for what I wanted and sleeve length is perfect. I'm normally a standard M or slim fit L. These shirts are actually tagged as a "Modern Fit" and were just loose enough for non-meeting days at work or casual weekend wear when I don't want a body fit style. The quality is really quite good for the price. I'm pretty picky; about 80% of my wardrobe across the board is Calvin Klein, because the Slim and Body fit sizes work well for me. This is a great addition for fall at a 1/3 the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.