Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 15, 2018
These pants are a nice material but the fit is not accurate at all to what the description states. The pants are baggy and are pretty much one length throughout; there's no contour whatsoever. They also ran long; I ordered a 34/34 and it fit like a 34/36. I'm returning.
on May 17, 2016
I am a woman who bought 3 pairs of these in the same sizes . Two in the color Milo and 1 Phenom.
The Milos were perfect but the Phenoms were WAY TOO SMALL and obviously mismarked.
Frustrating and disappointing . I hate the inconvenience of having to return things by mail.
Otherwise I,personally, love these jeans although they aren't cut for everybody. They go on snug but stretch to fit and they bend when I bend.
Low rise ...hip hugging ...so if you have a big muffin top ,I suggest a long shirt. I'm 67 and even in my wildest dreams, I know better than to tuck my shirt in.
on November 15, 2017
Compared to my Levis and other brands, the LEE brand is not a true slim fit straight leg, they look good however not the fit I expected.
on August 7, 2016
I like it. Being a tall person I usually get wider fitting jeans. I found them to be a little tight around the thighs. Luckily they work with certain outfits in my wardrobe making these pair of jeans a little less versatile than I was hoping for. I will not be returning them as I like these jeans with a select couple of shirts in my closet, however I won't be buying this particular cut again. I'm 6'4 210 lbs and the boot cut works better than the straight leg. Will be returning to the boot cut
on February 16, 2017
Very comfortable fits as expected. I normally wear a 34x32 but prefer 34x34 because some brands run short. This fits as expected with the perfect amount of bagginess good for growing quads and the material is flexible.
on March 26, 2017
It fists nicely. Just be aware that the pants have some permanent wrinkle marks on the sides. You can't see the in the picture. I wasn't expecting them.
on September 2, 2017
Really like these Lee Men's jeans so far. The 31 x 30's I ordered, in Eagle Eye color, fit and look great.
on June 13, 2017
Very comfortable. It stretch quite a bit when you wear it, so it fits well on most bod/waist size I would think. After laundry and dry, the pants will shrink and tighten up again. It is very elastic and stretchable and nice quality
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The seam by the knee split on 2nd wash. I originally gave this a great review, I've been wearing Lees jeans for over 5-years now. I knew they weren't the best in quality, but not worse either. I just preferred the feel to these jeans. But after this latest purchase of these slims, I'm done. Switching to Levis and carhartt type jeans. The stitching split by knee after second time wearing them. Poor quality, seriouse waste of money. For those who actually don't work hard like I do, the actual fit is good, maybe somewhat large. They don't fit like skinny jeans, just slightly slim. Just don't get off couch, and you'll be happy with these jeans.
on October 19, 2015
Finally, a pair of jeans that are like they used to be before the "relaxed" (i.e., slobby/sloppy) style came on the scene. These have legs that aren't sized for an elephant and a seat made for only one pair of buttocks!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.