|Fits as expected||
$19.58 - $51.00
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Fabric content varies by color. Please see Product Description field for more details.
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Fabric content varies by color
- Straight-fit jean sits below waist and features five-pocket styling
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Just like our founder, H.D. Lee, our passion is helping can-do people do more. We are committed to designing clothing that conforms to your body, allowing you to move through life freely. We help you chase the things that bring you joy and laughter. The things that make you fearless and hopeful. Because your passion is what makes you unique. And what moves you, moves us. Move Your Lee.
Lee Men's Modern Series Straight Fit Jean
Active Comfort Denim is our most innovative fabrication. This premium ring spun denim features a unique blend of fibers with four-way flex designed for extreme range of motion. Experience the Modern Series’ iconic style that remains true to Lee's roots, updated with advanced technology for comfort and durability.
- Overall Fit: Regular
- Rise: Just below the waist
- Front Closure: Zip-Fly with button closure
- Number of Pockets: 5
- Back Pocket Styling: Detailed Stitching
- Fabric: Varies by color.
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions, see label inside garment.
Men's Modern Series Collection
These Lee Men's Modern Series Straight Leg Jeans are the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Product Features: Regular fit Just below the waist Straight leg Button and zip-fly closure Five pockets 98% cotton/ 2% spandex
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Bangladesh
- ASIN: B008COI8PA
- Item model number: 20136
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
**These jeans are great for men who have a bigger MID section (belly!) and thin legs.
**I PROMISE you if you have a build like I just mentioned, big tummy, yet thin hips and legs, these will give you the illusion of being thinner- (it is like how a pleated waist makes you look heavier-there are tricks to looking thinner!)
*I can attest to that by living and looking at my husband!
*He is a size 40 waist, but in these he orders a 38 inch waist- they have TONS of stretch.
* He always felt comfortable in a regular fit, which comes with a wider leg. Well a wider leg makes you look like you not only have a big belly but thick legs as well. GONE are 'pipe legs'!
* I shop and have to encourage my husband to buy clothes -as he does not care- not much!- so when I saw how this slim fit straight jeans looked on him I pounded the internet looking for any pants besides jeans and Lee's Modern Series is the best so far!
*He likes them for the stretch. They are super comfortable.
*It did take him getting used to a lower rise, but now it is no big deal.
*ORDER A SIZE SMALLER WAIST, regular length, and you will look FABULOUS!
*My favorite jeans and slacks on my husband!
After many years of struggling with Levi's inconsistency, we finally gave up and switched to Lee. Why did we wait so long? We have since ordered many pairs of Lee jeans and each pair fits the same! This style has a straight leg, and sits slightly below the waist. The color selection is fantastic and the price is right!
I don't do "materials" so I'm not sure what the difference in the material between these and the Levi 559 is, but these feel "stretchier" and "smoother."
I know that's not exactly definitive info.
it doesn't detract from them, but they are less denimy than most of my other pairs.
And sure denimy isn't a word, but you get it.
I wear a 34x32 in Levi 559 Relaxed Straight fit.
I had to send back the 34x32 I initially ordered in favor of a 33x30 pair. Those fit well.
I'm 6'1''.. 190...
I'm giving them 3 stars because they looked like quality material and I didn't have any trouble returning them. But the description really should mention how low and tight they will be, cause in the pictures they look about like the regular Lee jeans just with different back pockets.
If they made juniors sizes for men like they do women that's what these would be, might fit older people but designed with a 14 year olds body in mind.