Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 267 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on September 5, 2015
Let me start by saying that I LOVE these jeans.

Here's why-

- they keep their color without fading.
- they are more comfortable because the tiny bit of spandex makes it easier for the fabric to move.
- they go through the washer and dryer with significantly less wrinkling that traditional denim.
- they are built to last.
- they are EXTREMELY flattering. His legs look even longer than normal.

I wasn't sure which jeans would look the best so I ordered this pair as well as a relaxed fit, also from Lee. These are the ones I preferred (but there isn't a huge difference between the two). If you need a bit more room in the derrier and thigh, I would go with the relaxed fit, just to make them a bit more comfortable.

These jeans have already been washed and dried many times and still look new. After finally managing to break with the peg legged jeans of many years, I can say that these are what we will be ordering and wearing from now on.
on March 1, 2017
After years of being loyal to another brand, due to poor workmanship (frequent seams curving to the front of the pant leg) I switched to Lees and have been happy since. Name brand jeans can be pricey so you expect a decent quality. These live up to the Lee name and if anything, arrive in better condition than what you pick up off a shelf in a store. They are neatly folded and individually wrapped in a plastic bag. I have worn this pair through a washing and I couldn't ask for more. If anything they might even be a very slightly thicker weight material than what you buy in a store. The price is great. The fit, material and workmanship are great. They arrived in a timely manner and you're going through Amazon. I can't see a reason for buying anywhere else.
on February 11, 2013
Bought for a male 5'8" ..165 pounds, 32" waist and ~ 29"inseam.
Actual size purchased :33"W x 30"L
[just in case they shrunk ....returning these to the US was not an option]

color:Pepper Prewash ..a reasonable[but not overly] vibrant blue color
Hot water soak and hard wash ...minimal, if any shrinkage...minimal color run/bleed or fade.
Denim :good fabric "grain"....no noticable defects...weight ~ mid range: not too light.
but not quite heavy duty enough for outdoor work..but still good beyond that.

Fabrication : very good ,nothing out of order.
Tapered in the thigh and bootcut "flared"...fit just below the belly button.
Will definitely buy these again.
update: Oct 2013..purchased 3 more pairs[32"x30"]in addition to the extra 2 purchased earlier .[renewing the tired wardrobe]..now looking buying the 517 Black Levis[only because these Lee jeans are not available in dark colours]..just need at least one dark pair.
on June 8, 2016
Both Jeans ordered as waist 36 leg 30.
Labels show sizes as waist 36 leg 30
pepper stone jeans are the correct sizing but the pepper jeans are waist 34 at best .
I tried to contact Amazon at the time but found it too hard to navigate through your site so gave up and given the jeans away
review image review image
on February 28, 2017
Lee jeans are and always have been my husband's favorite jeans. He needed some new ones and I chose to order them from Amazon. They the same good quality but they do seem to run a little smaller than before.
on October 13, 2013
I didn't think they made pants that actually fit well any more. I've gotten so very tired of "low-rise" jeans over the years. I hate the feel. Or even worse, the "relaxed" fit jeans. But it had come to the point that that was all that is available. They always feel like they are falling off. Hate that. And I hate the "crack showing" look. These Lee jeans are the best fitting pants I've had since Levis (646 Bellbottoms) from the 70's. I still have a couple pairs of those, but these Lees fit very similarly except do not have the belled bottoms. The waist sits just below the navel as good jeans should fit. I'm going to buy about a dozen pairs of these just in case the stop making them!
on May 16, 2017
They fit me better than Levi's they look better than Levi's the price is much less than Levi's the only problem is they don't last quite as long as Levi's but I don't mind buying a new pair when they fit and look so well.
on April 11, 2017
Best fitting jeans for me, on the market today!............
on April 9, 2017
Would recommend and will be purchasing more of them.
on April 26, 2016
waist size was about 2 inches too small

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.