|Fits as expected||
Lee Men's Regular Fit Bootcut Jean
|Price:||$21.73 - $50.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Relaxed bootcut jean with five-pocket styling and zip fly with button closure
- Leg opening: 18.5"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Heavyweight traditional denim with comfortable waist and regular fitting seat and thigh.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000OAY3W2
- Item model number: 20203
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Actual size purchased :33"W x 30"L
[just in case they shrunk ....returning these to the US was not an option]
color:Pepper Prewash ..a reasonable[but not overly] vibrant blue color
Hot water soak and hard wash ...minimal, if any shrinkage...minimal color run/bleed or fade.
Denim :good fabric "grain"....no noticable defects...weight ~ mid range: not too light.
but not quite heavy duty enough for outdoor work..but still good beyond that.
Fabrication : very good ,nothing out of order.
Tapered in the thigh and bootcut "flared"...fit just below the belly button.
Will definitely buy these again.
update: Oct 2013..purchased 3 more pairs[32"x30"]in addition to the extra 2 purchased earlier .[renewing the tired wardrobe]..now looking buying the 517 Black Levis[only because these Lee jeans are not available in dark colours]..just need at least one dark pair.
- they keep their color without fading.
- they are more comfortable because the tiny bit of spandex makes it easier for the fabric to move.
- they go through the washer and dryer with significantly less wrinkling that traditional denim.
- they are built to last.
- they are EXTREMELY flattering. His legs look even longer than normal.
I wasn't sure which jeans would look the best so I ordered this pair as well as a relaxed fit, also from Lee. These are the ones I preferred (but there isn't a huge difference between the two). If you need a bit more room in the derrier and thigh, I would go with the relaxed fit, just to make them a bit more comfortable.
These jeans have already been washed and dried many times and still look new. After finally managing to break with the peg legged jeans of many years, I can say that these are what we will be ordering and wearing from now on.
they wear well and last really long time they fade of years but he likes them both dark at first and fades over the years so he wear new one for casul dress and after they get faded he wear for work which he does a lot of traveling and bending in his work so the softer fade look work well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best Jeans for the money! Well made and bootcut too! I may order another pair as these are a bargain! A plus is the medium rise instead of the teenybopper low rise!!Published 3 days ago by BobC
Was not sure they would not fit have not bought Lee jeans in a long time but they fit really good.Published 8 days ago by Alicia Wilson
my husband has been wearing Lee jeans since like...forever!! The size is ALWAYS consistent! The fit is always great! Read morePublished 9 days ago by prairiewriter63
Normal fit, normal style so no surprises with Lee jeans. My favorite jeans.Published 1 month ago by lpippen
I have worn Lee jeans for years and these are everything I would have expected.Published 1 month ago by Richard
Am disappointed in Lee for not marketing their product in major clothing stores. Best jeans around as a true traditional Jean instead of the b.s. Levis and other imitators. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Both Jeans ordered as waist 36 leg 30.
Labels show sizes as waist 36 leg 30
pepper stone jeans are the correct sizing but the pepper jeans are waist 34 at best . Read more