Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2013
Lees Jeans are great! I used to be a Levi's guy for years, but when their prices skyrocketed I switched over to Lee. I like the way Lee Jeans fit. They are very comfortable, and soft. Although they do fit a bit on the slim side. The 36w x 34L (regular fit) Lee Jeans I just ordered fit about like my old 34w x 34L (Relaxed Fit) jeans did. I would recommend ordering the regular fit jeans at least 1 size larger than what you normally wear (unless you are looking for that "skinny jeans" look). Even though they are prewashed, they still shrink a little each time you wash them. However, they do stretch after wearing them for a while. Just don't wash them every time you wear them, and they will fit a lot better, and last a lot longer. The relaxed fit jeans are pretty true to size, but have a lot more room in the crotch area, so they are a little more comfortable, if they are on small size (guys, you know what I mean). While no jeans are made of the thick durable cotton of days-gone-by, anymore. These jeans hold up very well, and hold their color for a long time. When I purchase new jeans, I first wash them in cold water, and 1 cup of white vinegar. This sets the manufacturing dye, and makes the color last longer before they fade. It is an old trick my Grandmother taught me when I was a kid (think Easter Eggs). Don't forget to wash them again after the vinegar treatment, or you will smell like a Caesar Salad all day....lol. These are very good Jeans for the money, and I would recommend them to anyone. I would also like to thank Amazon for the super fast shipping. The Jeans arrived 2 days before my estimated arrival date, and I ordered 4 pairs of jeans & new socks.
on April 4, 2014
I brought several pairs of these for my husband, after his other (different brand) jeans began to get rather worn and battered looking. He was pleased with them at first - they fit comfortably and the sizing was correct for him. Two of the six jeans I brought him (I got him ones in different colors) did shrink or enlarge after a few washes, but nothing too terrible.

Less than a year later however, these have all had to be replaced. After just a few months of wear, the jeans started to get little holes in the crotch, and around the seams of the pockets. One pair of jeans even split completely down the entire length of the crotch. Very unhappy with purchase. Waste of money!
on March 8, 2014
I ordered these because they were only $30 compared to $60 at the department stores. That and the very high rating average. When my first pair arrived, the fly flap stuck out awkwardly. I am assuming this is a permanent problem because I searched online and people say they're just "defective" with returning the usual suggestion.

I requested an exchange and Amazon was good to fulfill it. My replacement pair arrived about 15 minutes ago. Sure enough, the replacement has the same problem! I don't want to feel like a fool, so I am going to cut my losses and get a refund. I don't want the third pair to have this same stupid problem. I don't want to tell you that yours will have something wrong, just saying that both my first pair and its replacement had defects. Maybe they intentionally choose defective pairs to sell for this lower price? If this is a prevalent thing among Lee jeans, I really don't understand the high rating.

At least the shipping/return process was quick. I'm just thankful it only took me 4 days to realize that if something is priced too good to be true, it probably is, even if it's from a legitimate site like Amazon. From now on I'll play it safe and make sure I see the clothing before buying.
on September 14, 2013
It's weird to say that I haven't really heard that much about Lee's product in the past. In fact, I don't believe I've ever worn anything from them as well. Well, that all stopped this past month. I needed cheap polo shirts and what do you know. I found Lee's to be the cheapest and most comfortable. They were so good, I decided to go one step further and purchase their jeans.

As you can tell from the ratings, I think they are perfect! Once again, you can't beat the price. For $25, I got myself a good jean that not only feels comfortable but looks great as well. I'm one of those people who thinks its absurd to pay over $50 on a pair of jeans. The cheapest I could find locally was about in the mid $30 range. They looked okay but the selection wasn't the best. The Regular Fit by Lee is not for the wannabe gangster type of people. If you buy the correct size, these will fit comfortably and will not sag. I'm a 32x30 and they were awesome. One thing I did wish was for the leg opening at the bottom to be just a bit wider. This allows me to wear more types of shoes with these jeans. As it is, these jeans fit best with those flatter type of shoes.

So far, Lee has won me over as a customer. Quality for both my polo shirts (I got 3!) and this pair of jeans is amazing for the price. I'll have to wait to see how it stands up to against washes. At the moment, I will definitely purchase more of these jeans!
on December 8, 2013
One thing I surely like about Amazon, is that if you go to buy something there are detailed reviews so you know beforehand whether you are going to get something good or not. I read the reviews about Lee and Levi and Wrangler jeans and I had been wearing some Levi jeans but I noticed the material wasn't as good as it used to be and after a while it kinda rips out here and there. These Lee jeans are just right. The rise is just like jeans used to be and the fit elsewhere is such that my wife gave me a wolf whistle. The material is thick, solid and slightly hard to the feel, unlike the new soft stuff you get with those other jeans that rip out. I also ordered a pair of Cathcart jeans from the Working Man's Store and I'll see how those work out and get back to you on them. It didn"t say anywhere I could find where these Lee jeans were made, but the address on the tag said Greensboro, North Carolina so maybe they are made here in the US. They sure feel and fit like it. They are also true to the size you ordered.
on January 22, 2014
I was hesitant to buy pants online as I had never done it before, and men's jeans can fit very differently even if the size is listed as the same. However, I got these in my usual size and they fit great. I was a bit surprised that I didn't have to return them for a different size. The color is the same as the picture, and the denim seems like it should hold up pretty well, as it has with my other Lee jeans. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase.
on February 4, 2014
Recently purchased a pair and wore them for the first time today. Very comfortable. Washed them before wearing and so far not disappointed. So many jeans today do not seem to fit right due to sizing issues. You buy your regular size and they either wind up being too loose in the waist (even after washing) or wind up too short after washing. Again, so far, so good with these jeans.
on February 16, 2011
These jeans were true to size for me, and looked good; liked the stitching which matched the jean color. Negatives: the quality of the material/denim is such that it's a little coarser than nice soft denim; this is a bit noticeable, for example, at the back of the knee when material brushes against the skin-it feels very slightly like wool or coarse canvas. The fabric also has very slight 'streaks'-one can see this in the 'Dune' version. It's also on the thinner side.
on May 24, 2010
I have owned numerous pairs of Lee Carpenter pants, but this is my first shot at the regular fit. All my other pairs are either 33/34 waist and 32 length...so I ordered a 34/32, but I swear it must be a 32/34 instead. They were a good 3 inches too long and I couldn't even get them around my waist. Besides not fitting, they looked fine.
on January 7, 2014
I bought three pair of these jeans over a period of a month - and each pair are a different length. One pair is baggier than another and one pair is tighter and shorter than the other two. Disastrous quality control - but then, of course, they're made in Mexico...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.