Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on March 18, 2017
Waist runs small compared to other brands so go up one size to fit. They run snug at the waist but length is perfect. Great price colors and feel.
on January 28, 2016
I purchased 4 pairs and everyone has a torn belt loop. All happened within a few months. I will not buy again. Such a shame, I've always liked the Lee brand. I've read reviews elsewhere that state the same problem so it's not an Amazon thing, just a poorly made product.
on May 2, 2017
Not only do they fit great, the jeans are real jeans. Not some thin textured cheap junk that Levi has been making. Lee has made a come back and the price just tops it off.
on June 26, 2014
Over a year of regular use, some wear around the cuffs, but that's probably because of how I wear them. Seams still seem strong, no other holes or worn patches.
on November 15, 2013
Very close in fit to a Levi 550. They are a bit better made than my Levi 550's. They run an inch longer in the legs than my 550s. Ordered a 32" instead of my normal 34" length.
on May 14, 2007
...jean for $14.99! What's wrong? One leg longer?

NO. They are top quality jeans at rock-bottom pricing. Man!!!! They fit perfectly and look good.

I'll buy six pairs at these prices, instead of one or two pair, every month or two when I need to replace my jeans. Amazon...don't stop selling these as I will keep you in business. Plus, I am getting the word out there for you!!!
on October 28, 2007
I ordered the Pepperstone, and they developed two holes at the top of the back pockets. I got good, prompt return service from Amazon, but the replacement jeans developed the same holes after one wearing. Rather than go through Amazon again, I am working with the manufacturer (Lee Jeans) to investigate this flaw, as it is obviously not just a one time issue.
on August 16, 2006
For the past few years I've been buying GAP relaxed fit jeans and paying well over twice what these Lee jeans cost.

The Lee jeans fit me perfectly, are extremely comfortable and sized accurately. I can't imagine what else I would want from a pair of jeans.

From now on I'll be ordering my jeans directly from Amazon and saving myself quite a bit of money.
on January 19, 2006
Love the fit. It's been a while since I bought jeans. And I was nervous buying them online. But they're true to size. And they have a little bit more room than the regular fit. So they get over my thighs easily
on May 24, 2011
I have been wearing these jeans for a while now and I would say the overall quality is fairly good. They do, however, have one very significant flaw. The fly on these jeans is notably shorter than on any of my other work jeans (various brands). The opening is too small, which makes them very difficult to use at urinals. It's enough of a problem to where I won't buy these jeans again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.