Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Men's Big-Tall Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 24, 2013
I'm a big guy.. but I have a smaller butt and reasonable legs.. I'm tired of "relaxed" fit jeans with the extra space in the rump and thigh area.. seems that's all that is available at Big Man outlets anymore...

I don't want a pair of pants that make me look larger than I already am ,,,

I'm very happy with these... comfortable... fit is perfect as ordered and the material is soft but seems substantial ...

I'm definitely going to order another pair or two... .really happy with these.
on February 24, 2006
I remember when Lee and Levis were neck and neck in the clothing wars. Back then, I used to buy Lee products. SInce their loss in popularity, and since I've grown into the Big and Tall sizes, I often ended up buying what was available - Levis.

I recently found Lee Jeans and Pants in Big sizes here on Amazon at an Amazing price and I could not be more happy with these products. The jeans and pants are durable and comfortable. The only objection I have is that the pants have the same annoying side-open pockets that are popular in every brand of casual pants that make it difficult to carry anything larger than a small billfold in your poket without having you item(s) fall out the side when you sit down.
on January 29, 2009
I like these jeans, Lee make jeans that fit my body well. Good quality construction, very comfortable.
on April 7, 2011
I have purchased Lee regular sized straight leg jeans for a long time. But I put on a little weight and needed a 46 waist, so I ordered big and tall straight leg jeans. They were a very long way from straight leg jeans. Very large lower legs just bell bottoms from the 70's. I guess they are cut in that loose fit, sloppy, "relaxed" style. Had I known that the cut was going to be a radical departure from regular cut Lee jeans I would have bought something else. These jeans hang sag and bag, fit sloppy and look sloppy. I think when you cross over into big and tall you have to be prepared for a different cut. I do not recall reading anywhere that these would be cut in a different style, just larger sizes. I understood that in order to get them in a 46 waist it was the only option. I am a fatty, so I say this with true respect. Instead of Big and Tall these jeans would be better classified as Big and Thick because there is a lot of room in them to accomidate large sized legs. I see lots of teens running around with pants that look like these. Not my thing. I just want traditional blues jeans. Lee and Wrangler have been my mainstay for a long time. But Big and Tall cut jeans cut with excessive amounts of material will give me cause to search for something else. Maybe Carhartts
on April 25, 2015
I think it first needs to be stated that the product reviews for ALL Big & Tall waist sizes seem to be grouped together into one category. So the fit for your waist size may be different than my experience.

I have always worn the standard size jeans which have been proportioned just right. But, well... I've put on some weight and my waist size went from 42" to 44". This is the transition size from Regular fit to Big & Tall. What I experienced was that while the waist size was what I expected and fit just fine, it was just way too roomy below the waist. I felt uncomfortable with all that room. It was just way too loose in the crotch. After several washes the material has conformed a little to my body shape, but they are still very loose. I will research whether there is a better fitting alternative before I decide whether or not to purchase these again.
on February 24, 2006

on January 15, 2016
On behalf of my Big-Tall man, I have no idea what Lee is playing at with the sizing. I copied the tag info verbatim from the pair of 54/30s he has that are falling off him. Then I ordered 50/30s, thinking they'd be comfy... Length, leg width, construction, and fabric quality are all fine. The waist was so small that it was more like a 44 or 46 than a 50...

Fine. I returned those (both pairs, different colors,) and re-ordered. 52/30s this time, thinking maybe they'd split the difference between the stupid-small 50s and the falling-off 54s. The 52s are STILL too small, behaving like -maybe- 46s.

He's currently wearing Levi's 48/32s; they're snug, (and long,) but wearable. I thought Men's sizes were based on actual number measurements. So when is 50" not 50"? I expect this idiocy from Women's sizing, but not from Men's. What's the deal, Lee??

EDIT/UPDATE: Third time was apparently the charm. The 54/30s ordered here fit him. I'm still curious as to why the 54/30s he bought in a brick-and-mortar store are falling-off-huge, and the Levi's 48/32s fit. Something tells me I won't be getting any answer from Lee.
on June 4, 2015
This will be short, but very accurate! And to make this Understandable & Real for Everyone, a True Story:
3 Weeks ago I Moved to Our New House & my new Home Office.

We planned this Move well, and I even acquired the Help of my little Brother -- because He is just more details oriented
than I am {which You'd expect from One whose Ideal, New Start-up Business (which He Financed by using a slew of VISA & MasterCards in 2009 after going to Dozens of Job Interviews, Every Interview ending with Him being told He "... was Overqualified.") is a Boring, 'Money & Numbers' Enterprise -- And Successful from Day 1!}.

And still, when I absolutely Needed to attend a Meet & Greet where wearing my brand new Black Jeans was not an Option, the New Black Jeans I had purchased just for This Occasion, were Not where they were supposed to be! And they Couldn't be found! So After Panicking and having NO
time to go Shopping for them, I prayed & urgently Hoped that "Amazon would have a Pair that would properly Fit me" and I proceeded to turn on my iMac to Search for them.

I Could Not believe my Luck!
Amazon sold these "LEE Men's Double-Black Big & Tall Straight Leg Jeans" in my size, and they were in Stock!!
After reading their Specifics, and the most recent Reviews -- in which 3 separate Men praised these LEE Jeans as "Not being Baggy" & "Not
Making" their "Legs Look Bigger than they really are" & "Not making me Look Bigger than I am in the Seat Area," I immediately
bought them because their description was EXACTLY what I needed, and being a "Prime Member" I knew I would absolutely have them in 2 Days! In addition, compared to Every Other Black Denim Jeans
Amazon had for sale, they were also the Least Expensive!

After Washing them, twice, in very Hot Water and Drying them in the Hottest Dryer possible -- They remain One Whole Size TOO Big!
ALL my Slacks, Jeans & Suits are Waist Size 48.
I bought these in Waist Size 48.
They are, in reality, a Waist Size of 50 inches!

Their Length was as Advertised. So I have No complaint about their Legs' Length.
And they Really are "Double-Black" in Color.
However, each Leg will also be Very-Large in Circumference!

They are just Fine to wear around the House -- which is why I am keeping them.

So -- Believe me, if You buy these quality, LEE Denim Jeans, buy them One Waist Size Smaller than all Your the other Jeans & Pants that currently Fit You well!
But remember, each Leg will have a LOT of extra space in Circumference!
on November 26, 2014
Okay, "skinny jeans" are the fashion rage. But there are a lot of us out here who have grown up (and out) since the days when our waists were less than a yard in circumference. And I like wearing jeans now as much as when I was in college, and weighed 60 lbs.less. So you think the department stores might be counted on to stock sizes for guys like me? No. sir! It's hard to find pants in stock with a waist size over 40". (That goes for khakis, cords, and dress slacks as well as jeans.) So I was glad to find these great Lee jeans online, in my size, and a selection of fits and colors. (And a good price, with quick delivery.)
Yeah, I've got that extra weight, but I don't need "relaxed fit" if I can find my correct waist size. And these Lees look great around my middle, giving adequate room in the seat and thighs without appearing voluminous. My wife thinks they look great, too, and is encouraging me to get several more. So take that! JC Penney, and Kohl's, and Belk-Leggett! You've lost my business, and my custom.
on July 2, 2006
These jeans are A very good fitting jeans that hug the body just right. A tribute to its manufacture or the seamstress. I anticipate buying more clothes from you in the near future. Thanks so much.

See 1 answered question