- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1 edition (December 7, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500518181
- ISBN-13: 978-0500518182
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 1 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #695,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lee Miller: A Woman's War 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“What an eye-catcher!” (Library Journal)
About the Author
Hillary Roberts is the Imperial War Museum Research Curator of Photography in the UK. She is a specialist in the history of war photography and an author.
Antony Penrose is the son of Lee Miller and Roland Penrose and is director of the Lee Miller Archives and The Penrose Collection. His other books include The Lives of Lee Miller, Lee Miller’s War, and the acclaimed children’s book, The Boy Who Bit Picasso. He lives in Sussex.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?