Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.Follow to get new release updates and improved recommendations
About Lee Miller
Lee Miller is a landscape/garden designer, consultant and garden blog author from the south shore of Long Island, who has been involved in the horticultural industry since 1996. Her award-winning gardening blog features over 250 articles on general gardening, landscape design principles, gardening tips, planting, pruning, garden maintenance, feature plants and more. In addition, Lee Miller has donated her time as a contributing writer for the American Heart Association Gardening Blog, as well as Gardening Know How, and has been involved as a presenter at local gardening clubs. Lee is the author of three publications, A Guide to Northeastern Gardening, Landscape Design Combinations and her newest book Dream, Garden, Grow!, each sharing her experiences and know how as a seasoned gardener. With trowel in hand since the age of five, her passion for gardening continues to grow.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Get free delivery with Amazon Prime
Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
Books By Lee Miller
Landscape Design Combinations Jan 22, 2017
For beginner to experienced gardener, Lee Miller's Landscape Design Combinations, provides the tools, guidance and inspiration you need for creating your own dream garden! Learn the use of landscape design principles, such as combining color and foliage, to achieve the perfect combination of evergreens, perennials and flowering shrubs for all season interest for your space.
- Achieve a garden that provides interest every month of the year!
- Use labeled photographs of successful designs with plant descriptions as your guide.
- Learn which types of plants to use for foundation plantings, privacy screenings and backyard settings, and how to combine them.
- Learn how to incorporate hardscape such as walkways and patios with step by step directions on construction.
- Discover foliage combinations for a low maintenance container planting.
- Learn about gardening styles and trends throughout history, accompanied by colorful photographs.
- The information is presented in a comprehensive, easy to understand format.
- Landscape Design Combinations provides the tools and confidence you need.
Lee Miller, award-winning blog author and landscape designer, is proud to share her latest publication, Dream, Garden, Grow, a collection of musings as she shares memories of childhood and how she grew to become a lifetime gardener. Packed with stories about life, gardening, medicinal uses of plants, garden folklore, seasonal interest, sustainable and indoor gardening, you'll laugh and learn as you explore what makes a gardening addict and the meaning behind mysterious gnomes and garden fairies. While exploring, also learn about moon gardens, witty garden jargon and tried and true gardening tips. Whether you are a gardener or not, have a "green thumb" or "brown", Lee's stories will not only entertain and amuse but will teach you inspiring gardening pointers along the way. Lee Miller is also the author of A Guide to Northeastern Gardening and Landscape Design Combinations, each sharing her experiences and know-how as a seasoned gardener.