Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 4, 2012
These are very nice jeans. They fit me better than any others I can find - not baggy in the butt or thighs. My wife likes them on me much better than the other 'L' brand. The material feels good and seems to be rugged, time will tell.

As another reviewer mentioned, do not expect the various colors to fit the same. I found the Dark Tint to be slightly more snug than Neptune but both an acceptable fit in my size. However, the Brazil were so much larger that they nearly fell off!

I would definitely recommend these jeans to others who are looking for a more traditional fit in their jeans (not loose, relaxed or baggy) and who prefer a boot-cut.
8 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon May 19, 2013
I Needed boot cut jeans for various plain clothes assignments and my last pair finally gave up the ghost (after 12 years) - these jeans look at home with cowboy boots, combat boots, and tennis shoes.... (unlike 501 straight legs, don't look so good rolled up one length to fit boat shoes). Color has held over several washings and feel is softening. Based on previous pairs, I expect these to last a good long while. I like them as part of the Levi/Wrangler/Lee rotation... why change a good thing, right? If you like bun hugging, boot cut jeans, I would suggest giving these a try!

Size runs true - more thigh room then Wranglers / about the same as Levis.

All the best,

Jay
on November 6, 2013
I, like most (I imagine), prefer to buy clothes in real time at an actual store after trying an item on, but my 31x30 jeans size is a rare animal. Thus...Amazon. My reason for the 3 stars isn't anything malicious. The jeans are OK, but what I had in mind was a slimmer leg with a wider end. Not bellbottoms, because that's ridiculous. Just a little more width at the bottom so the fabric rests just over the heel/front laces of my shoes (now in the Ohio river). Instead, these "bootcut" jeans are a wider bottom...and calf...and thigh. Uniformly "bootcut", which makes for an overall "baggy" look, which isn't my style.
One person found this helpful
on October 29, 2013
First off, I don't wear boots. I have boats for feet and don't like for my jeans to be scrunched up around the top of my shoes. I was nervous these boot cut jeans would flare out like wanna be bell bottoms. However, I'm happy to report the flare is subtle but wide enough to keep my jeans over my shoes and not bunched up around my ankles.

The material is stiff but loosens up after the first wear. Especially in keep them away from high heat drying. They feel well made.

The picture doesn't show that jeans actually have a slight "antique" dye to them with whiskers on the pockets.
on December 15, 2013
Was not too sure what to expect when I ordered these jeans but I was totally blown away when I got them from Amazon. I priced this pair at a department store and they wanted $20 more than what I paid for them. Great buy, fantastic quality and great packaging and shipping.
on September 19, 2017
Want to buy again
on December 24, 2013
My husband typically wears a size 38W34L but in these jeans we had to go up a size. So, we ordered a size 40W 34L and they fit as expected, loose in the thigh area and comfortable all the way down to the ankles. In fact, these jeans are good for the Guy that has a rump and thighs but don't like to flaunt it. Basically, if you're not a skinny guy, about six feet tall, 200 lbs of muscle w/ a little fat then I would suggest you go up one size. As a result, you'll be able you put some long Johns under your pants and still have comfort along with style.
on May 30, 2014
If you do any type of workout that is demanding on your legs then you know the struggle of jeans that fit your thighs. These fit well I'm more of a bootcut myself usually but I'll have to switch to relaxed fit here soon simply because I work out my legs too much. But these make my ass look great so I can't complain there.
on April 17, 2014
Didn't go up my Brother's leg. VERY disappointed! Get like 3 sizes larger than your size. VERY small. I buy a lot of his clothes, these are made horribly and make you feel bad since sizing is so off.
on November 24, 2014
These jeans are great. They are just normal jeans. Not skinny jeans or loose jeans or weird European jeans. Just jeans with a fit meant for normal people.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.