Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 937 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 971 reviews
on March 26, 2016
I have been a 505 guy for a long time. At the retail stores, the other major brand go for $60. Best sale is usually a buy one, get one 50% off. That's still $90 for two pair of jeans. These jeans are $31 each. I think the fabric feels better to me. There are more belt loops than the other major brand. The additional belt loops helps so the waist stays under the belt. I'm happy with them so far. We will have to wait and see how they fair in the long run.
on June 11, 2016
Being 6' 3", I need a slightly higher rise. I bought Levi's also with my Lee order. I ordered the same type material and style from Levi via their 505 style. It was supposed to "rest at the waist" but was in fact a much lower rise and not as comfortable as the Lee. Also, the Lee material was nicer than the Levi material. I had to return the Levi's.
My only con is Lee, like all the other makers do not offer a 33" inseam that would be ideal for me.
on May 5, 2017
Shopping at the mall for these jeans was driving me crazy. When I finally found the brand (Lee), sinze ,and style that suited, the store onliy had one of thej. So , I went to Amazon and ordered a pair. as a test,

They fit, but I didn't like the color, so I returned them and ordered two more pair in different shades (there are, like, 11 shades offered!). These also arrived quickly -- and they are just right.

So from now on I am buying my jeans - and maybe other clothes - from Amazon. The frustrations of shopping at a mall store are not worht it.

And by the way, the Amazon jeans were cheaper.
on September 14, 2011
These jeans represent great value for money...in Australia you'd be looking at almost $100 for a pair of Lee jeans like these. I like the fit, the colour, and the feel. They're true to label in terms of size and look way better than the photo online.
on January 6, 2015
I'm happy with these. The button has a little cover on it that says the brand. This little cap came off during the first wear. I popped it back on but I'm not confident it will stay. I actually had this happen when I tried a pair on in a store. I thought those were just worn weird because they were on display. But I guess it's an issue with Lee jeans or something. Whatever. The fit is great. A little low on the waist. But not bad. Maybe I'm just not used to Lees? Or maybe I'm just not used to low waist pants.
review image
on June 10, 2017
I never had consistent luck buying jeans. The time and effort expended going from store to store made buying jeans something to avoid as long as possible. When my last pair ripped at both knees and at 64 not being into the ripped jeans look, I had to face the inevitable, buy another pair! I was told that a plethora of jean choices were avaible through Amazon so I let my fingers do the walking and boy was I surprised. An overwhelming choice of brands, styles and colors. I finally purchased a pair from one vendor, the size was a tad small and they were efficiently returned. My final order from Lee was delivered quickly, fit well and best of all I no longer dread shopping for jeans.
on August 16, 2016
I got these as a pair of casual jeans but they look like they are durable enough to also be work jeans. I ordered the Nightshade ones hoping they'd be nice and dark like the picture, but they aren't and that is why I knocked it to 4 star. They are a darker blue but have a worn/used look to them with kind of dirty beige color in the worn areas; not a style I wanted. They aren't what I was hoping for but I'll keep them anyway as work jeans. I'm 6' tall, 165lbs and got these in 30x32. They fit great but are a bit longer than some 32s I have, but not enough to be an issue.
on January 22, 2014
I purchased these exact pants, over a year ago, from a department store, to be worn by my son as school uniform pants. After more than 150+ washing, a tiny hole developed in the friction area, of the inside, upper, rear leg. These pants are made of very comfortable material, with ease through the hips and thighs, more what I would call a sturdy cotton/twill blend, rather than denim. The type material is more comparable to a painter's drop cloth canvas-type, only much softer. Well worth the cost, extremely durable, minimal to no pressing required depending on laundring method.

I went back to the retailer but they no longer carried this style/color. My mom made a trip to the nearest outlet store, 1.5 hrs away! No results. Several hits were received from an online search. The end result, after searching physically and electronically, was that ONLY AMAZON HAD THE EXACT PRODUCT, SIZE, &, COLOR THAT I NEEDED! They were even available for next-day shipping!
on October 22, 2016
Never again will I buy Lee jeans. The fit was fine. Quality almost non-existent. Oh, did I mention they're in the trash already? Within a few weeks, one of the belt loops broke off, as I was pulling the pants up. I could live with that, but then a few months later, the seat of the pants had completely worn through. Shredded. Mild, couple days a week wearing to my desk job destroyed these jeans within a couple months. Trashed. Never again.
on July 7, 2017
Just bought another pair. I have been buying Lee jeans for years through numerous sizes as my weight changed.
Excellent, consistent fit, where a 34" measurement is consistent. There is a predictable but very small shrinkage in the wash that is not a problem for me like some othe brands. Rugged and comfortable, wit just the right amount of "give" to the fabric.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.