Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2015
This is the second pair of this style I have bought for my son. He did not like wearing jeans until I found this style. He likes loose clothing and these jeans are baggy in the legs, etc. My son is tall and thin. His waist is still pretty narrow so I am happy that these still have the waist adjustment built in the waistline. His first pair wore very well.
on April 19, 2014
The washed look is cool, and they're soft, not scratchy like discount-store cheap jeans can be. The' slim' fits my 6-yr-old (who is quite tall for his age, but skinny) perfectly. Even the length is perfect, which is actually a bit disappointing because the way he grows, they'll only be long enough for a month or so. Bottom line: I kind of thought the "s" was for short, instead of slim. But I'm sure it's not. All in all, I'm really happy with this purchase!
on November 11, 2015
My son has no waist line and these jeans curve in at the waist making them to tight. They fit perfect everywhere else. I thought relaxed fit would be more of a straight cut from the waist to hips.
on December 5, 2011
My son loves these jeans. They run true to size and have an adjustable waist. Great quality compared to some of the other brands. I highly recommend these jeans for anyone looking for a great fit for their child.
on May 10, 2016
Great jeans! Fit great! 11 year old boy who is about 100 lbs and is close to 5 ft ( size 16 regular) fit great
on March 3, 2013
I have been searching forever for jeans I do not have to hem for my son and these fit perfectly. At age 6 he wears a 10-12 but I can never find jeans short enough. They are a thicker sturdy denim that will give him lots of wear and do not seem the type to easily develops holes or tears. I will be back for more of these.
on August 5, 2014
I love this product they fit my son just right and they last him long well until he grows out of them and they are hared to tar and I have a 7 year old so for anyone who has boys needs to get these jeans they are very comfortable for him and they last him like I said until he grows out of them I love this product.
on August 13, 2017
Excellent fit! Plenty of leg room to move around and not be constricted. Great for boys that don't like anything tight.
on December 2, 2016
Very nice jeans. My son is about 46-47 inches and I bought size 6 for him. Fits him perfectly. Love the adjustable waist too.
on March 15, 2017
My grandson was real happy with these. I was not there so I really can't say how they fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.