Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 361 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 397 reviews
on November 15, 2016
I'm 5' 11" & 200 lbs; 36" waist & 16.5 neck. I got the large to make sure the arms were long enough, they were but the rest of the shirt is fairly snug for a size large, almost like a "made-in-America" medium. we'll see how much shrinkage there is when I get them back from the laundry.
on December 12, 2016
For my son's uniform shirt: He is 5'7 and 170lbs.
Z.KANG Men's Long-Sleeve Regular Fit Solid Button-Down Collar Dress Shirt M is too small, L is too large.
But this Lee Uniforms Men's Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt M is perfect for him.
Good quarity, but is is not a non iron shirt FYI.
on February 8, 2015
It's just a standard light blue shirt, but I really like the shade of the blue. It's perfect for what I was looking for and the size was right on track with what it should be. The fabric feels thick and seems to do a good job at avoiding wrinkles. I have some other shirts that feel thinner, and they always get wrinkles in them just after a normal days' wear.
on June 4, 2017
This shirt is a true mystery to me.
The collar is soft and shapeless, looks very amateurish, far from a dress shirt.
The sleeves are baggy and short, would fit a tall chubby man with short hands… I mean: come on! How difficult would it be to make it properly?
The torso of the shirt is wide and baggy, even though it's supposed to be "Slim Fit" right?
The pocket on the shirt is misplaced.
The overall feeling is of a cheap shirt with completely unproportioned dimensions.
Why would Lee go through the trouble of making a shirt like this is beyond me. It's like they were trying to save on this, but why tarnish the Lee brand name? I don't get it.
I was very disappointed with it and since I live overseas I will not be returning it.
on June 5, 2017
I ordered 2 of these shirts at the beginning of this year and I loved them. They fit well and they were lightweight material. As I was going to order 2 more I noticed they were out of stock. I waited until they were back in stock and ordered two more. When they arrived it seems as if the material they were made with has slightly changed and the arm length is not as long as the first two I ordered. I double-checked my orders and I had selected the XL size but for some reason the second batch doesn't fit the same. Not sure what changed but it's enough of a difference to be slightly uncomfortable.

I also wanted to mention that I have actually lost a little weight since the first order.
on June 5, 2014
I am happy that I only ordered two of these shirts, instead of my usual 5-10, (one is still in the packaging) because the size labeling is totally wrong!
XL is actually Medium and perfect for you if you're under 5 foot tall, and maybe perform in a circus.
Otherwise, stay away from this product and seller as the product size description does not match the real product.
LEE is a brand name and is doing an injustice to its brand by marketing such a flawed product line.
#Unfortunate
on June 6, 2017
No where did I read in the description that it is 'young ' men's uniform shirt. It stated men's uniform shirt, but the tag on the shirt states 'young men's'. The sleeves are too short and shirt is snugger fit. My average size husband won't wear it. I'll end up giving it away.
on May 11, 2017
My husband loves this product. He had me order at least five more shirts just like it to wear a uniform for work. All-in-all, they have been a great buy. They do need ironing if not quickly removed from the dryer and placed on hangers, but they are hardy, hold their shape on the hangers, and are very comfortable. The material is light and breathes very well. Highly recommended!
on May 15, 2017
These shirts are falsely described on this page as "men's sizes". When my shirt arrived it was labeled "young men's. That is a whole different sizing category. The shirt was at least 2 sizes too small.
on July 12, 2017
Purchased medium size shirt and it fit ok. Disappointed that the sleeves only had one button for the cuff. This proved to not work for me as I like to keep the sleeve above my wrist for a closer fit. I thought it was unusual to not have a second button for the cuff and when my wife was going to sew on a second button for each sleeve, low and behold, the shirt only had ONE additional button available which are sewn on the tail of the shirt. This is not a shirt to wear as a dress shirt. It is apparent it is not made well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.