Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 20, 2017
Wide on the legs, but very good pants. I got mine tailored at the base a little and now its perfect considering its a 36W x 34L
I wished there were more colors for these pants (e.g. light and dark grey, etc.)
One person found this helpful
on August 14, 2017
I've bought Lee brand uniform pants before and was pleased. This time not so much. They appear to be cut wrong and the crotch area is very short and they run slightly big. I don't have time to send them back so going to make them work.
One person found this helpful
on May 25, 2017
These are fine especially for the price I gave. Basic pants with button closure. The legs are a little bell-bottomish but they're ok for everyday casual pants.
on May 3, 2018
They are okay. They wrinkle easy and they are a pain to iron. My son does not wear dress pants often so these work well for occasional use. They look nice on as well.
on June 25, 2016
I recently purchased 3 pairs of pants, 2 at the store and this pair. All were the same size. The store bought trousers fit perfectly. These were a tad small. All 3 pair were manufactured by LEE.
on August 17, 2016
Nice quality for the price. Wasn't looking for anything spectacular, just uniform pants for my son's job. He's a 36 and we got 38's after reading the reviews. They fit him about right.
on September 22, 2017
nice pant the one i liked gues i chose the right one
on April 9, 2016
I've been the same size for the last 15 years. No problem with what I try on at the store. These pants aren't up to the Lee quality fit I am accustomed to.
on September 8, 2016
The waist is perfect but the slim fit legs are soo tiny. I have thin legs but these are tiny. Fabric is great
on June 10, 2016
Great pair of work pants. Comfortable, professional, and what a great price.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.