Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 9, 2014
The sizing is not in accord with other brands of shirts so be aware an XL normally fits fine but this was to small to put on. I ordered at the same time from other manufacturers size XL and they were fine. As for the shirt quality it seemed wonderful soft and smooth I wish they made a size larger I would buy two.
on May 4, 2017
It's a nice, lightweight, trimly cut shirt, but the arms were really tight for me. I do have pretty muscular/large arms, but the cut seemed much tighter in the arms than was pictured in the marketing images of the shirt. It's still a pretty nice shirt.
on November 8, 2017
bought the shirt for my son, he works at kroger and they gave him for uniforms only one white cheap white shirt , so I thought he needs more just one white shirt. The money isn't lost since white shirts can be worn to many occassions.
on November 19, 2015
Shirt fits well. It does not have a slim fit look. The length of it is a bit too long so not a shirt you would want to wear untucked. Ironically I bought this shirt to wear under a sweater and I didn't realize from the pictures but the collar is too big. With the sweater over it, it looks like I have wings sprawling from my neck.
on September 27, 2017
This shirt was the correct size but it fit me like a tailored shirt which was way too tight. I won't buy another one of these.
on March 17, 2014
Clothes quality is very good, suitable for 170-175 cm tall, weighs 85 kg of the following figure, the item is consistent with the description, logistics speed is very fast, I like it very much. Next time I will continue to buy the product.
on June 14, 2016
This shirt fits a tad small, but is still wearable. The shoulders area seems a bit small on me even tho I have other shirts of the same size that fit fine. It's a nice shirt though and I'll still wear it.
on April 17, 2016
I typically wear XL shirts because I like them to fit a little roomy for work. This XL shirt was ridiculously small, it didn't fit over my shoulders and it would have taken a winch to get the thing buttoned...and even then the buttons likely would have comically flown off and left craters in the wall.
on July 9, 2014
I was surprised that a large was too small. I returned same and ordered extra large. Shirt fits very nice I will order more when in need.
on August 30, 2017
Too large and too cheap material.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.