Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 7, 2014
Attractive pants. Fit comfortably and stylishly like expensive slacks. Best feature; no gap in waist band for curvy figures! Sure the waist ban is a bit snug to pull over hips, but not a problem. Pants are extremely comfortable to sit in. Though they are stretchy, they don't look like cheap polyester or spandex casual wear. They are quite stylish and look professional in the office. The coffee color is a true rich dark brown. The pants actually energized my step throughout the day. The length was perfect for a low heel sandal, but I could easily wear a 2" heel with these pants. The pants might be a bit long for a completely flat shoe. I really want the cranberry color next!
on January 6, 2015
The Lee Natural Fit Pull-On Barely Bootcut jeans in brown are comfortable and well made. I agree with others who think the waist is somewhat stiff and I would like them better if the elastic band were less constricting. However, the cut and fit are good overall, and I do recommend them.
on May 30, 2014
I love the way these pants fit. I bought a pair from a local store and liked them so much I found them on Amazon and ordered 3 more pairs in other colors. I'm considering buying even more. I love the feel of support when wearing them. I'm a size 16 with a thick waist.
on August 13, 2014
They're even better constructed than a pair of (terrific) Crazy Larry slacks I bought for $125. Great fit (a little on the big side but I like that), great fabric, great pants!
on March 31, 2014
These pants were advertised as new. They arrived with tags, however, the tags and the pants were worn and dirty. They were also covered with lint and hair, ICK! I had previously purchased these pants at a department store so I know how they look new. I ordered them on Amazon because they were discontinued in the store. Big mistake! I did not return the pants because I did not trust that I would get my money refunded. I tossed them directly into the washing machine. They washed up well, however, they are not new. I am furious that I payed full price for old pants. Never again. I am done with Amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2015
Different colors are made of different materials. I just tried these on at the store and liked them, but was undecided so I waited to look at reviews to see how they held up, and to see if people mentioned how much they wrinkled. Online they were out of the size I wanted in most colors, but had it in one, so I am ordering it...that ONE color is listed in the description as poly and rayon, but the others are listed as cotton and spandex. That could make a big difference in wear and wrinkles! So just be aware. It's been a long time since I bought pants with polyester, but I hate the wrinkles so I am going to give them a try. I loved the fit on the ones I tried, an 8S, fit exactly as I am used to Lee pants fitting, no gap in the back. :-) I often find that the Short is too short (especially after a couple washings) but the M is too long. On these the S was just right for me...in the store. .
on November 23, 2014
I love these pants! I have a flatter read end and thin legs, so finding pants that don't accentuate these attributes is hard. Most pants are too big in the leg if they fit my waist. These pants are the best fitting pants for me that I have ever found. The waist band is extremely comfortable and the material is stretchy and soft. I have never searched online for clothes, but after buying and wearing these I knew I had to find more!
on December 8, 2012
I just purchased a pair of these from Kohls. They have an awesome fit and
are very slimming. I have a narrow waist, ample hips and am a size 6.
It is difficult for me to find a great fitting pant. This was it! I went online
to find more pairs.

However, when I read the inside label and saw they were made in Bangladesh
I was horrified! They were made by the young women who were locked inside
that fiery factory with little means of escaping a fire the was left to burn for
2 days. 125 were reported to have died. Independent news media spoke to
survivors who claimed over 250 were burned to cinders in that factory two weeks ago.
The working conditions: hourly wage: 18 cents. Normal: 6 or 7 day work weeks of 12-14
hour days. Supervisors beat them if they did not work "fast" enough. No maternity leave
or sick days off. No fire safety conditions existed. How can any manufacturer support
factories that allow these conditions?

-JS

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question