|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.35 - $49.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Black Cat Shine: 77% Cotton/20% Polyester/3% Spandex; Black, Rinse: 79% Cotton/19% Polyester/2% Spandex; Pearl, Diamond, Graphite, Horizon, Mulberry Brown, Seattle: 81% Cotton/18% Polyester/1% Spandex; White: 98% Cotton/2% Spandex; Belize: 99% Cotton/1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Straight-leg jean in stretch denim featuring five-pocket styling and button closure
- Rise: 10.25", Leg Opening: 15.25", Inseams: Short Petite: 26.5", Petite: 28"
- Product measurements were taken using size 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Instantly Slimming Jean  features an updated style that has a tummy panel that comfortably holds you in  with lower rise to make you look and feel a full size smaller. Product Features: Regular overall fit 28 1/2 inch inseam Just below the waist rise - 10.75 inch Straight leg with 15.5 inch opening Classic style Instantly Slims You Tummy Panel Button and zip fly closure Classic 5 pocket style Detailed stitching back pocket style Updated from style 350-5269I 81% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B4QOBJA
- Item model number: 34036P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My figure is more of an apple than a pear, I'm thick at the waist and have a belly so I ordered up a size in these. Lee pants tend to have thin waists. Where I can fit into a 14 in other jeans, in Lee, a 14 would be tight at the waist. Therefore, I ordered the 16 and they fit wonderfully. That's the only reason this doesn't get 5 stars, because like every other woman, I'd rather not have to order a size up.
I'm 5'1" and these are the perfect length. I would say if you're 5'3" or taller, these are going to be a bit short for you. The pants have a tag that says "you'll look a size smaller" and I really believe this is true, or it could be that black pants just make you look a little thinner. I wish Amazon also sold these in a dark blue denim color because I'd order those as well, because overall the fit suits my body type fine. I like them a lot.
I am definitely going to purchase more Lee Women's Petite Classic Monroe Straight Leg Jeans in the future. I'm so satisfied, I'm almost giddy with excitement!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these pants-they fit me really well with just enough stretch to be comfortable. The length of these pants is just right also. Read morePublished 2 days ago by beverly s
Have been buying the "Monroe" jeans for a few years. Current version of classic fit isn't the "Monroe" cut (and doesn't say Monroe on the tags like the older ones... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Islander
Oh, my gosh! I love, live. Love these jeans. As soon as I pulled them on, noticed that they needed no hemming, and the waist fit perfectly, I was astounded and thrilled! Read morePublished 17 days ago by Carol D.
Like the classic fit jeans, not too loose nor too tight. Good color. For short people, the short version of petite are a good fit.Published 27 days ago by Barbara Subject