Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2016
I have worn these jeans for years and never had issues before. After purchasing a pair of these jeans at Kohl's last year, I found after the first pair wore out, the next pair weren't as durable. My thighs rub together since I am a bit overweight, and after a couple of months, the jeans were thinning out where my thighs rubbed together. This is an issue I didn't have with these jeans before. I noticed that the material felt like it had more stretch to them. While it made for a comfortable fit, it also made for easier wear and tear.

I decided to try them again thinking perhaps the jeans weren't all made with the same material. Being I couldn't find them locally in my size, I ordered them through Amazon. I ordered my size, and when I received them, I was shocked that they were swimming on me. I kept them anyway because I figured they would shrink after a couple wash and dryer sessions. While they did shrink, they were still a bit loose, but manageable, so I kept them.

I went to order another pair about 5 months later on Amazon because the pair I had, while loose and needing a belt to keep them on, still started wearing out in the same area as the other pair I had. This time, I went with the next size down.

The next size down was way too small. It was the same brand and style, but the difference in fit from one size to the next down was way off. The 16's were way too large, and the 14's way too small. I eventually switched over to Levi's in size 14. They fit perfectly.
on January 12, 2015
These are "relaxed fit" jeans, but I've never seen a fit quite this relaxed. I measured myself very carefully and used the sizing guide, but even then these were too big to begin with. It didn't help that the stretch fabric relaxes even more over time, and the jeans begin to bag and sag most unattractively. The fabric snapped back a little with washing, but whatever "stretch" the jeans had when they were new never fully recovered and waned further with continued use leaving me with clown pants. I'm very disappointed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 1, 2013
I LOVE the fit of these jeans; they are VERY comfortable and the fit's flattering. This new jeans material is stretchy without being "spandexy" and it actually looks and feels like classic cotton jeans material, if just a bit smoother. I have a pair each of these in stonewashed and the lighter, faded ones & I like them both; they look and feel great. Soft and comfortable, kind of like a favorite old pair, right out of the package; I was very pleasantly surprised by the comfortable feel.

Buying jeans is always a gamble for me; I'm 5'4" (29-1/2" inseam) and sometimes Petites can look like floodpants (or capris) on me, while Mediums MAY work, or can be 2-3 inches too long. I usually opt for Petites for knocking around the house barefoot & for yard work, while going with Mediums for anything out and about in the "real world."

In this case, Lee's definition of "Petite" is PERFECT (I measured for you: the 10P has a 29" inseam). These legs are ever so slightly flared, helping to "balance" your look from behind. Flared legs, coupled with strategic back pocket placement = flattering jeans.

The material has enough give that these are ALMOST like wearing yoga pants; they are really that comfortable. Just be forewarned: these fit your body's contours more closely than the Classic "Relaxed Fit" Lee used to make. If you're "iffy" on size, go one up.

The waist is slightly lower (lower rise) than the Classic Relaxed Fit cut, but not so low as all the other currently "in" hip-hugger type jeans I hate to wear.

These and my All-Time Favorite back-pocketless Mom Jeans Lee Women's Petite Relaxed Fit Side Elastic are in my wardrobe to stay; highly recommended!
on August 8, 2017
I ordered the same jeans in a different color and the length was almost perfect and the fit was just a tad loose, but these are the right color and fit tighter but were about 3 inches longer. Both orders were regular length. I'm afraid to order the short. I usually don't have blue rub off on my white tennis shoes but these did. I've tried wiping and cleaning off but it won't come out. I don't like using bleach when I can't actually wash and dry the item.
on December 16, 2016
Very disappointed! I’ve worn this type of jean (the same size) for many years. This one is not the same. The fit is not good - tight in places and loose in others. The material is thin and cheap. They are more like stretch pants than jeans. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing them!
on February 1, 2014
I've been purchasing Lee Relaxed Fit Jeans for years. I bought several pairs about 4 years ago and they are still in excellent shape (not a single loose thread) but the colors were starting to fade so I came here to order new ones. As many others have pointed out, these are NOT the same jeans I ordered previously. My old pairs are 99% cotton. The new pair is 70% cotton and looks and feels cheap. I can't believe the difference between the old pair and the new. Lee should be ashamed of themselves for marketing this under the same label. I am very disappointed and will be returning them.
22 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2015
I liked the fit of these jeans-- I am 5'3", about 122, bought 8 short in premium stone color; they are nicely tapered for my smaller waist, and plenty of room through the seat and thigh-- I purchased a second pair in black, which I liked even better. Then, because I could not leave well enough alone, I ordered a third pair in "premium light," thinking I will enjoy the nice pale blue, especially in summer.

Wrong! The premium light are, unlike the picture, at least the pair I received, barely any lighter at all than the premium stone. I am torn because I really hate sending stuff back-- especially since they are not truly defective... but I didn't really want 2 pairs of the same color. And was torn between giving them a four or five star rating. I guess I'll give them five but I may send back the "light" ones. Decisions decisions...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2015
I am a 100% cotton girl I guess. Every time I am tempted and buy a pair of jeans with even 1% spandex I regret it. They start out looking great, but after I've worn them even half a day they start to sag. I like the cut and the high waist is far more forgiving than the low rise. No muffin top.
on June 18, 2016
Not great. I thought these were my old standby jeans but they are nothing like the old ones. The fabric is now stretchy. So much so that within a few hours of wearing them they are so loose that they begin to fall off. I am disappointed in them. The fabric feels more like yoga pants then denim jeans. I will not be ordering them again.
on January 13, 2017
I love the color and the fact that they fit and were 98% cotton with only 2% spandex. Unfortunately the pants were not as they were described. There was nothing relaxed fit about them. They were very form fitting. Also, they were advertised as straight leg which to me means they are the same size all the way down. Not so, they were more of a boot cut with them being form fitting down to the knees and then a little flared out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.