Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 32W x 30L|Color: Khaki|Change

Showing 1-10 of 941 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 996 reviews
on June 26, 2016
I have been buying these pants for several years now. I do recommend them as a business casual dress pant for the following reasons:

-They are 100% cotton, so they are not excessively hot like synthetic fabrics.
-There is a stain-repellent treatment on the front which does cause coffee and water to bead off. This tends to degrade with dry cleaning.
-They only need to be tumbled for a few minutes and then lightly pressed in order to be presentable.
-They are very loose around the butt and hips, which is good if you work out and need some extra room.
-They are suitable for church and work, and the neutral colors go with every shirt.
-They are very comfortable to wear all day.

The cons:

-The stitching around the pockets may loosen up with a lot of use.
-On some people I could imagine they could appear too loose and this may contribute to a messy appearance.

I rotate between 4-5 pairs of this pant every week. I would say once every six months I will have to replace one because of staining or wear. Overall due to the comfort and fit I will continue to buy them regularly.
on May 3, 2016
I am not sure if it is through fault of the manufacturer, or seller (bought directly from Amazon, not a third-party) but the pants I received were NOT the size I purchased. The cardboard tag and sticker on the front of the pants showed 38x32 (size ordered) but the sewn-in tag lists them as 42x30. After a quick fitting, they are definitely loose and a bit short, which would seem to me, as someone who is used to wearing 38x32, that these are in fact 42x30 and that someone put the wrong tags on them. I just need a pair of work pants, and they don't have to be dressy, so I may keep them and see if they will shrink a bit in the dryer as I always wear a belt at work anyway, and the length difference is very little.. Overall they seem like a nice pair of pants and the material (100% cotton) is what I was expecting and looking for, as polyester tends to absorb kitchen smells and not wash out as well as cotton (as I said, these are for work). In addition, you might want to order one size up, since these 42s are loose, but if they shrink a bit in the dryer and with a belt added, I think they will fit me, and I am typically a 38. Size 40 may have been the way to go. Overall, I would say give these a try, but make sure you buy from a seller that offers free returns, and compare the sizes on all the tags before you remove the tags to wash.
on March 5, 2016
I have bought this style of Lee slacks before, but the local Kohl's never has them in my size when I need them, so I looked to Amazon. They fit well and are very comfortable, so I bought several pairs. But as with most familiar brands/styles that are purchased on Amazon, these slacks are different from what I am used to. The slacks I've purchased before had a somewhat shiny, permanent press finish to them. These are soft and somewhat "fuzzy" feeling. That's not necessarily a bad thing as they are comfortable, but the others I've purchased looked slightly more dressy. Maybe there is a difference in style that I overlooked. Anyway, as long as I'm still working I'll wear these everyday. Before I managed to get a couple years wear out of them. It'll be interesting to see if the same holds true for the new pairs.
on May 7, 2016
Given the widespread inconsistencies found in "offshore" manufactured clothing I was unsure of whether to order 30 or 29 length so I went with two pair of my normal 30. Like flipping a coin I had a 50/50 chance and, as usual, lost but I was impressed with the excellent fabric, comfortable fit and overall workmanship so I returned them (thanks Amazon) and ordered 29s.

Bingo! Perfect fit with the slight break that I prefer. Washed them warm as directed and all packaging wrinkles disappeared and the fabric became even more comfortable. At half the price of the best buys I could find in local stores I couldn't resist and ordered another pair. All three are exactly the same size and quality. Thanks to Lee's Mexico based workers for a job well done.
on August 1, 2016
I like these pants, when they fit. I have two pairs, ordered grey which fit as sized, then an olive which is easily a full size small in the waist (ordered the same size after being happy with the first pair)

I would have ordered a third or fourth paid by now if I knew they would fit properly, I just don't want the hassle of returning for a different size which still may be wrong.

Otherwise, good quality fabric, breathes well, doesn't shrink after multiple times in the dryer on low for just long enough to get them dry.
on January 25, 2017
Bought two pair, been wearing them weekly. The seat wore out on one pair after about 6 weeks. The second pair, the button just fell off after 8 weeks. It didn't just break the threads, though. The threads holding the button actually tore through the cloth! It left a hole behind where the button had been! HORRIBLE pants.

This really disappoints me, as I have one other pair of Lee pants that I have had for over 5 years, wearing them about twice per month, and weekly over the last three months.
on October 21, 2014
I had originally got a pair in khaki, but I don't really like them. The khaki looked kind of off, maybe they shipped the olive one's by mistake? In any case, I didn't want to take another chance on color and so I got a pair in black. I wear them at church, and they are nice cheap dress pant for church. Some guys like to wear suits to church, but I mostly just want to wear something to look nice in, but not look rich or classy in. I don't want to give people the wrong impression of my personality, and so these fit me well.

Obviously black will look best with black shoes, and I have both nice shoes and cheap shoes and these look pretty good with both. I suppose if you've got to wear business casual these are good too. Basically they are inexpensive and they look fine. You definitely aren't going to look stunning in them or anything like that, so it all depends on if you're trying to impress or not. I'm not trying to impress anyone, so they work for me.

I'm a thin man, and the thin size looks fine on me. I can't say how they'd look on an average to larger sized man. As with any pants though, getting the right size will just make them look better.
on December 9, 2015
UPDATE: After one or two machine wash cycles, these are not waterproof at all! Now they are just mediocre pants with an oddly rough-feeling fabric... a little sand-papery. And baggy. They fit nicely in the waist, but the leg and crotch are baggy.
_____________
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I bought these specifically for the water-resistant feature, which is amazing--the water just beads up and slides off, it won't soak in! I've only had them a week, so I don't know if that will change over time.

A 29x30 (my standard size in most brands) is perfect in the waist but a little long. The cut of these pants is not particularly stylish, but for the price and the stain-repelling, it's worth it. The texture is also a little rougher than standard cotton, but I don't really mind it (I find wool pants itchy, though).
on August 7, 2016
I really love the fit and look of these pants. I have enough room and a they are very comfortable. I bought 4 pairs. 2 have ripped out in the crotch with just routine kneeling. This shouldn't happen. I'm now convinced these are inferior or defective. Will not buy again. UPDATE 12-10-2016 I can't say enough about my disappointment with these pants. I bought 5 of the Khaki style. All 5 have torn and ripped either in the crotch or left back pocket. I bought 5 of the same size Men's Stain Resistant Relaxed Fit Flat Front Black style and had NO Issue with them at all. The Khaki clearly has a defect. I recommend you don't waste your money on them.
review image
on January 11, 2016
I knew that these pants would be smaller than the size advertised so I ordered one size larger. I really really like these pants. They fit great and look good. I normally keep a lot of things in both my pockets. Wallet, portable charger, keys, headphones, lightning cable, cell phone, etc. These pants have very large pockets and I can fit all that and more without filling up my pockets / pants getting tight. After trying these on I instantly ordered another pair. The stain resistance works pretty well, but it's resistant, not stain proof, so don't expect it to stay flawless. The only thing that would make these pants better would be an expandable waist like the Haggar's. It's not a deal breaker though.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves deep pocket well fitting pants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.