Leegoal Tri-wing Screwdriver for Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance
|Price:||$2.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Won't cause damage to the triwing security screws
- High quality tri-wing screwdriver specially designed for Nintendo Wii
- Easy to access the deep screws on Wii case
- It is also compatible with other Nintendo gaming devices such as GameCube console and controller,Gameboy Advance, and Gameboy Advance SP,etc;not fit DS; Depending on the size of the screwdriver
- Leegoal bulk packing with good quality warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
100% brand new Leegoal brand items ,show as pictures.
What’s in the package:
1 x Tri-wing Screwdriver
* Leegoal is a registered trademark.
* Only placing your order from Leegoal Amazon store could get our perfect customer service and product quality warranty.
1,037 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,037 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In older macbook pros, the battery was removable so this was not an issue. In the new unibody macbook pros, the battery is installed using tri-wing screws. This screw driver fits perfect into the head of the screws enabling you to do the service yourself.
This screwdriver is a good fit to you tools collection since more and more companies are opting to have "unserviceable" parts. You could also use this screwdriver to obviously replace the battery if needed. I gave it 5 stars since it was exactly what I needed and it's a simple screwdriver that does it's job.
I had to go to the old method to use a drill to break the screws heads and then don't use screws to close the cases, just trust on the mechanical locks.
Waited for almost a month to get the screwdriver and it didn't work.
Very long delivery time from seller, but that is what you get when you spend $.89 on something from China. It also looks like the price has gone up since I purchased mine.
I needed to grind the tip down a little bit so it would fit the groove better and not strip the head of the screw, but other than that, it worked. I do like how it is magnetized, helps with the little screws.