Leelbox M9S Android 5.1 TV Box 2GB/16GB/2.4GHz/5.0GHz Dual-band WIFI/Bluetooth 4.0/LAN 100M
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [Leelbox Brand] As a professional Manufacturer of android mini PC, we devote to making boxes of high quality and multifunction. Therefore, we are fairly popular in the local place.
- [Leelbox Tech Team & Service] We own a smart technique team. We promise to serve you with more and more professional tech supports. We always pursue to offer you the best service.
- [Leelbox M9S] Leelbox M9S TV box supports Dual-WIFI and LAN connection. When you use it, no need to worry about the buffering problem. It works really fast. Playing it is really excellent.
- [Leelbox MI9S Special Configuration] Leelbox M9S is Android 5.1 system, S812 Octa-core CPU, 64 Bits, 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, Lan 100M, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-channel WIFI 2.4GHz/5.0GHz.
- [Leelbox Warranty] Our boxes have a 12-month warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||1.97 x 1.57 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Weight||0.66 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
|Supported Internet Services||browser|
Leelbox M9S, android tv box, S812 Octa-core cortex-A53 @ 2.0G, Android 5.1,2GB DDR & 16GB emmc Flash, Support dual-channel Wifi and Bluetooth.
CPU: S812 Octa-core cortex-A53@2.0G
FLASH: 16GB emmc
SD RAM: 2GB DDR
OS: Android 5.1
WIFI: Dual-channel, 2.4GHz/5.0GHz
3D: Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
Power Supply Specifications
Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
Power Indicator (LED): blue/green/Grey-blue(ON), red(Standby)
Power Indicator (LED): Plastic material
Package includes:1*Box, 1*Remote, 1*HDMI Cable, 1*Manual, 1*Adapter
M9S has a year of warranty. Please DO CONTACT our customer service when you have any problems on using the boxes. We are professional, hoping to offer you the best service.
Top Customer Reviews
As for negitives, as with other reviews, the instructions that come with it could be a little more detailed to help the user. I think it has a few too many apps preloaded that most users will not ever need, but they are easy to uninstall if you are used to uninstalling apps on a smart phone. And the preloaded Kodi build is good but is a custom build with too many add-ons downloaded most will not need as well. I actually deleted it and reinstalled a fresh version of Kodi like I already have on my laptop and phone. It's recommended to do this by most forums about this box but I wouldn't recommend doing it if you are new to Kodi. But you can look up how to set up a fresh install and can also download the Kodi program itself in Google Play. And as of now there's a software update for the box that will not update.
I'll try to update this review later after a few months of using the box.
Great specs, speed, pretty easy to use, already has main apps including Kodi preloaded and can add extra memory.
A little too cluttered with apps not needed by most, Kodi build is clustered for most, update will not finish and instructions need to be a bit better for most users.
the remote was lag city and the system was not much better. returned and got the Fire TV.. love the fire TV, I just wish I would have bought it first.