Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 592 reviews
on June 20, 2017
Had the matteress for 8 months now.. been great since I bought it however it's starting to loose its comfort slowly.
on June 18, 2017
Very comfy. But hot!
on June 16, 2017
Very easy to move around. Comfortable and does not sleep hot. Price was much more affordable than the tempurpedic. Very pleased with it.
on June 16, 2017
No more lower back pain since purchasing this mattress. It conforms to your shape and is cooler than my old tempurpedic mattress. I didn't find it too firm or too soft. It is just right!
on June 15, 2017
excelent
on June 12, 2017
Edit: Not a great mattress for me (too hot and back pain from as a side sleeper). 4 Stars for Amazon coming through on the return process.

Thanks!
on June 10, 2017
I like my Leesa mattress, But, i wish there was a firm option. For most people this mattress would be okay,. This mattress gives me even support. I had a mattress before buying this one that was starting to hurt my back. That problem went away after getting the Leesa mattress.
on June 8, 2017
I love this mattress, happy medium for couples. I love firm and my boyfriend loves soft. This mattress keeps us both happy.
on June 7, 2017
Absolutely fantastic bed. Incredible, have had no issues and I have had it for several months at this point.
on June 7, 2017
Stick to making beds, not abandoning your advertisers like Hannity, dumb move!!!