Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on May 21, 2014
I recieved this today (it was Prime so I got it in 2 days). It is lightweight and really impressive. The company, once aware I made the order, emailed me information about the watch and a link to the .apk file to install on my android phone. I was impressed! The phone comes with a screen protector installed... again I was mpressed. It paired very easily with my Note 3. I have only had it running for about an hour now, but all seems okay. It stopped receiving callls and the settings on my phone for bluetooth needed to be altared to re-check audio for phone (probably something I did). I will monitor it and update the review in a couple days. The pedometer and other features are not terrific, but not the reason I purchased this. I want to see my notifications (texts, subject lines of emails, twitter, instagram, and Facebook notifications). It also allows you to customize ALL other possible notifications. ESPN, CBS Sports, Etc. if it is installed on your phone. You can also disable ones from being broadcast to the watch. Really nice feature!

Phone calls are clear and people could not believe I was calling from my watch. Making calls is not too dificult. Using the contact log leaves a lot to be desired, but not a deal breaker for me. This is a great product (so far) for the money spent and compared to the Gear which I would not be happy with but have spent 4 to 5 times as much money.

Also, pre-purchase, LeexGroup was very kind and quick to respond to my inquiries. They have a facility in CA, USA, but normally ship their products from China.... But so far... I am impressed by the product and the company.

Thank you LeexGroup!
on June 30, 2014
This Item stopped working after I tried to charge it. I'm not even sure if this devise has language settings. It comes in Chinese. Ithe cheep quality has me worried about my wrist sweating and ruining the watch as I have yet to try it on. Not to mention that I found similar if not the same watch for less money. I wish I had two more hands so I can give this product 4 thumbs DOWN!!!
on June 3, 2014
I'm very upset with this product.
In the description shows that works with Iphone
Really make not work with iphone
Contact seller but did not succeed.
Do not waste time or money. Do not buy this product will regret.

Not recommend.
on August 23, 2014
Wasn't even worth it, hard to connect, and could not change setting to u.s. standard
on August 5, 2014
very nice design and works well
on July 16, 2014
Not all features work for iOS !!!
on May 19, 2014
it very cheap quality and u should make sure about ur products next time..iam considering my slef lost my money in this bad product..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.