+ $0.00 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Co-operative gameplay in epic struggle between survivors and zombies
- Choose to play as survivor or 4 types of infected mutants
- Set across 4 massive campaigns
- Game creates a unique and dramatic experience based on players' actions
- Multiplayer games for 1-to-8 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Personally, I liked The Walking Dead better because you feel much more connected to the characters and both are very different game play experiences. So, if you want to just shoot a bunch of zombies and blow off some steam it's a good game, but if you're looking for a good story, complex characters, and a long, cumulative game, find something else.
To Understand Our Experience:
My wife and I love to play a good co-op (to players on the same couch) game. We have enjoyed each Halo game, Rayman (Origins and Legends), and many other 2 player split-screens games. Don't get us wrong, we do play some single player games, but we agree it is much better to play co-ops than watch the other person play all night. As such, since we are both zombie fans, this game peaked our interest. In general, we love it. There are only a few things we do not like, but the pros ultimately outweigh the cons.
1) This is a True Co-Op Slit Screen Experience. You can do a single campaign too, but split screen co-op is where this game shines (no our case anyway). In terms of the split screen, it offers the Screen to be split horizontal or vertical. We prefer horizontal since you have a larger viewing area of the surrounding, but it might block some of the creatures hiding higher in the buildings (not a big deal).
2) It offers campaigns that don't take forever. Each campaign, 4 total, takes about 2hrs to complete. You can come home from work, sit down and blow away a horde of zombies for about 2 hours and still have a night to enjoy afterward. Too often have we been sucked into a game (not necessarily a bad thing mind you) and before we know it, it is already in the early A.M.s. Not the best for work the next day. This game hits the sweet spot so you don't become a part of the couch.
3) These zombies are not slow. It is nice to play a game where not only are there a ton of zombies to take on, but they rush at you with vengeance. These include your typical zombies along with others like the witch, tank, hunter, boomer, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only XBOX game that made me sleepless for three straight nights. This is a safer vice than cocaine and other drugs. Great game.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Game of the year? nah. This zombie first-person shooting game should be called as the game of the century! Great graphics and gameplay!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer