Left Handed Corkscrew, Minnow Shaped
|Price:||$16.00 + $8.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No struggling to pull a cork! Its sleek minnow styling features a "nose" that hooks over the bottle for leverage.
- Top fin opens into a blade for cutting foil. Fits easily in a pocket.
- Just lift up on the tail and cork slides out.
- Looks good enough to keep out on the bar, or tie to a bottle of wine for gift-giving
- 5-1/2"L x 1-1/2" wide
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Left Handed Corkscrew, Minnow Shaped
|Shipping||$8.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lefty's The Left Hand Store||Lefty's The Left Hand Store||HiCoup||Stock Your Home|
|Color||Blue||Orange||Stainless Steel with Rosewood Inlay||Copper|
The screw rotates counter-clockwise which is much easier for lefties to use than the right-handed corkscrew which rotates clockwise. To use this corkscrew, hold the screw 90 degrees from the bottle to get the screw into the cork, then adjust so that screw is in line with the cork