Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 321 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on March 26, 2016
Went well with our cruella deville outfits!
review image review image review image review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 10, 2016
Love em!
review image review image review image review image
on September 27, 2016
These feel like good-quality gloves-- unlike many of the cheaper options out there, they aren't flimsy and thin. They're pretty thick, actually, and have a nice snug fit. The fingers are a little long for me, but I have smallish hands (I wear a ring size 5). Then again, the fingers are also the correct width, so I can see how someone with larger hands might find them a little tight. They're pretty slim-fitting in the wrist and arm as well, so if you have larger arms they might cause some bulging right where they end at the bicep. But overall they work well for me and look expensive up close.
on September 12, 2017
I used this for my halloween costume, so no need for major commitments here.

They looked great, very comfortable. However, I have very thin hands and arms. So when I put them on I was like, "Whoa... It's perfect for me". Probably not good for others. One minor issue is I also have very long fingers with long nails. Therefore the gloves didn't perfectly reach between my fingers. They also got knicked a lot, so little threads would get pulled out. Kinda like satin.

Good for a few uses.
on March 4, 2017
I have big arms, so I knew this style of gloves would be problematic. They fit up my arms but gave me the arm equivalent of a muffin top at the bicep. I was able to fold them down in a way that they looked much better, and for the most part, they stayed up all night! I was able even to use my cell-phone while I wore them, but this may not apply to all cell-phones.
on October 14, 2015
These were incredibly small. The fingers were so narrow that I had to really work to get them in all the way. The arm wasn't quite as tight, but still really snug. I thought I could deal with it since they are for a costume, but after wearing them for 5min my fingers started to tingle. I read other reviews about them being small, but I feel I have really average to slender fingers. I guess not slender enough for these.

I was pleasantly surprised with how long they were, though. Definitely past the elbow.
on October 18, 2016
I wore this outfit to a Wild Wild West Party. It was super cute. I received a ton of compliments. My husband wore the matching western bartender costume. No one at the party wore anything close. Great choice!
review image
on December 4, 2012
I wore these for a Halloween costume. I put them on, and within twenty minutes they had a tear in the seam at the end of one of the fingers. I didn't do anything but drive to the event where I would be wearing them. Also, I have long, skinny fingers. These gloves didn't reach my hand between my fingers; I had about an inch of fabric where it should have been against my hand. Overall, they worked for the one time I needed to wear them, but I wouldn't get them for anything like a wedding or special event where people will really see them a lot. They wouldn't last very long.
on March 26, 2016
I bought these gloves for Halloween to go with my Audrey Hepburn costume. They have a great look and feel, and are stretchier than they look. They came up to a good place on my arm, and I did not have any problem with the structure! This was a great purchase if you're looking for a costume accessory.
review image
on September 6, 2016
These were good gloves and arrived right on time, but they were a bit small for my hands (which was expected after I read the reviews). I have huge hands so I wasn't disappointed. They are decent quality and I believe will be great for the dress up box for my kids for the next few years. Overall, these were a good purchase.