Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 247 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on August 22, 2016
Bought this for my wife. She makes it look incredible. Super soft, sexy, and stretchy. Hugs her curves nicely. Good quality
review image review image
on May 3, 2015
Wow! I did not expect this to fit me as well as it does. I'm 5'7, 135 pounds with big hips and small bust (usually a size 6 or 8 in pants and a Small in tops). This looked so small in the box but stretched to a perfect, flattering fit. I usually struggle to find panties that fit my large hips without digging into them but the bottoms that came with this are stretchy, flattering, and comfortable. My upper body is very small so I was concerned that the strap in the back would gape off as many other tops in that style seem to do. The band is also very stretchy so it can be as small or large as you need it to be. The stretchy material makes it easy to adjust the shoulder straps, the strap in the back, and the skirt of the piece to fit where you want them to so I can see women of different shapes and sizes fitting into this easily. This is a big deal for me as my figure is hard to dress and it's rare for me to find anything one piece like this that fits me without tailoring.

My only complaint is that the top doesn't flatter my bust as much as I would like. It seems to flatten me out a bit if anything. I think this is mostly due to my long torso causing the cups to not hit in the right spot however, and expect that most women would not have this issue.
on October 26, 2010
I bought this for a gift for my wife on our anniversary. She is 5'4", and has great curves. This outfit really hugs those curves and makes her look (and feel) incredible. The "Rose Lace" is very soft and feminine, and the low-cut back really shows off her "assets". I agree the bow up front is a bit out of place, but trust me, I only noticed it when it was in the package! The outfit is very durable for the price, and like other items she owns from this manufacturer, should hold up to many years of "regular use". Just remember to hand-wash and air-dry flat and it will hold it's elasticity and shape for a long time. The thong is a bit cheap, but considering it is more a visual item than functional item, it serves its purpose well. This outfit also works well with other accessories (like a corset to help support the "girls") or under silky outfits to mix-it-up a bit in the bedroom for a different look to fit the mood....
on January 31, 2017
I'm in love of it! My wife looks so hot with it!
review image
on September 26, 2012
*Ordered this months ago but never wrote a review*

Although it is a "one size" dress it does fit like it should...one size. The straps are not adjustable so if your breast need support or you barely have any, this may not be for you. If you are good with a thread and needle, you can make it work! ^_^ I am 5'2 and weight 155lbs...the girls are a D and the dress looked great to me. Add some heels and a smile and let the fun begin. The bow was distracting to me but I don't think he even noticed. The only thing I tossed to the side is the G-string....they never fit right on a short person. It arrived fast (as with almost everything I order from Amazon) and it is super cheap compared to novelty stores...they added $5-10 to the price.
on February 22, 2011
so this surprised me when I got it in the mail and took one look at it and said no way. I'm a size 18 with a pear shape and I didn't think it was going to fit. I actually purchased something else and when that didn't arrive on time I went ahead and tried this garment on and it turned out to be really cute and fit really well. I was happily surprised.
on July 21, 2014
I Bought this lingerie for my wife. She is 5'3", 123 lb, 34B, 10size, and it fits just perfect.

We think "ONE Size" size is just ok / almost somewhat small, but fitted nicely. We wouldn't recommend it for bigger (heavier) ladies, even though it stretches it wouldn't be nice. It fits for taller ladies good.

Pro.
- Black color with decorative forms + transparency is beautiful. NICE looking, don't doubt it, She will look amazing. The web picture (front) is exactly as in real. The back is just wonderful as it is a "low-back cut" = VERY sexy.
- Price: for just $10 it pays the price. It seems that will last many wears .
- Quality: seems will be durable. Very delicate but with proper handling & gentle washing will be ok.
-Nylon material: My wife says it feels ok, soft, not itchy. It delineates and highlights her curves nicely.
- "Rose lace" is cute.

Con
-Thong is a little bit "cheap", but whatever it is ok, and fits perfectly.

Overall: 4,5 stars.

ok, If this review was helpful please v..., thanks!!!!!!
on December 19, 2011
I received the item in a timely manner. I could not wait to try it on to see if the reviews where true . . . they where! I'm a 'small pear' at 5'3" and 112lb and, you definitely need to be bigger than an 'A' cup! But since I'm not, I shorten the straps by 2" and it fits perfectly!
on December 28, 2012
I didn't know what i was getting myself into by buying a one size fits all, but I bought this anyway because of all the great reviews I saw. I finally got my order, tried it on and it's great! The material is very comfortable and stretchy (i even slept in it!); the thong is okay, it didn't break or anything. I'm 5'2, 125 lbs and the length was just fine, short enough to keep the attention and long enough to cover the goods. :) I will say that the dress kinda rolls up if you try to sleep in it but it's not really for sleeping in because it's that sexy, my boyfriend took it off in two seconds! I recommend this to anyone who wants to look sexy for their man because this does the job! I ended up cutting off the little bow at the front because it was lop-sided, still looked great though.
on May 9, 2015
If I weighed about 100lbs this would probably look great! It's a little small. I ordered a large because I thought it might look halfway decent on me at that size. It's ok but I'm not going to put it on unless he's drunk and the lights are off because - yeah, not real flattering. It accentuates any flaw you have.

It looks great on the model. But if you weigh over 135, you probably should order an XL. This stuff is manufactured in China or India and what is an XL there is more like a medium here. Just keep that in mind.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.