- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- 0.39" high
- 16.54" wide
- Cat costume featuring keyhole catsuit with attached tail, belt, and headband with ears
Streetwear dad hats for you
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Leg Avenue has been trusted by individuals for decades. Products that are made of quality material and designed to withstand the toughest environments. Trust the brand that others in the field use and don't settle for less.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 16.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004K40LGA
- Item model number: 8376701001
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 226 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Getting into this outfit requires roughly the same amount of effort as running a 5K. The first leg was ok and then I just wanted it to be over so that I could get drunk. Once I got it on, however, I felt pretty badass.
2) If you're not into the sensation of being lightly strangled all night, you can remove the choker by simply cutting the thread that attaches it to the bodysuit since it's just two separate pieces that were sewn together.
3) The belt kept getting loose so I had to adjust it repeatedly throughout the night. I wished I had pinned it in olace.
4) Pleather is neither breathable nor a shelter from the cold. My body felt suffocated and naked at the same time. I don't know how that is even possible.
5) I can't say I have many pleather bodysuits to compare this with, but the material was pretty sturdy and held up surprisingly well. Although I struggled to sit or bend down, I am pleased to say that I made it through the night without ripping the pants, especially because I gave up on finding underwear that didn't show panty lines. Anything that separates your naked body from the pleather will be announced to the world.
Now that you know, get the costume and be sexiest, baddest catwoman at the party.
I did manage to get it on but it wasn't easy! I am 5'4", 38" x 34" x 38" and 130 pounds. It is darling! However, for me I would wear a jacket over it because of course it's pretty obvious when you've got a little tummy in an outfit like this! And I don't have a small waist unfortunately! But that's not the outfit's fault - it's mine. Still cute though!