- 100% Polyester
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: dress
- FIT & STYLE: Comfortable and easy to wear, the cozy fleece fabric makes this a great warm costume option for a cold Halloween night. Looks great with leggings for a casual costume or dress it up with fun Halloween tights!
- MATERIAL / CARE: 100% Polyester - Hand wash cold, Do not bleach, Drip dry, Do not iron
- OCCASION: This adorable bat-inspired black dress is the perfect Halloween costume for theme parties, cosplay, or moonlit cave adventures.
- LEG AVENUE: Always on-trend with superior quality and contemporary design, Leg Avenue costumes make you feel feminine, fashionable and totally irresistible. Unique fabrics & innovative details are combined to create a collection that’s always in style.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Who knew bats could be cozy? Well, they can, and this Plus Size Cozy Bat Adult Costume is proof! It's great as part of a vampire couple's or group theme. NOTE: this dress is very short, so you'll probably want to wear hot pants or boy shorts underneath to keep your derriere fully covered. - Dress w/ Attached Hood & Bat-wing Sleeves
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- Item model number : 8531101001
- Department : Women's
- Date First Available : April 19, 2014
- Manufacturer : Leg Avenue Costumes
- ASIN : B00JSJOPGY
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also mine came with a raisin?? Like... a shriveled grape. It was a large raisin as it seemed to be half of one, but still the size of a typical sun-maid raisin. But it probably wasn’t a sun-maid raisin because it was reddish rather than black. And as I said, half of this one was the size of a whole sun-maid raisin. I didn’t taste test it or anything. I just threw it out and put the dress on.
I was hoping it would be shorter on me but it goes pretty low. Being a guy, I was hoping it would be more of a hoodie than a dress hoodie. But whatever. The sleeves are almost too short but they’re not. I am 5’5” 125 lbs and ordered a medium. It is very warm, light weight, and soft. I think I look cute. I just don’t know what to wear with it for pants/footwear.
I bought a large because my measurements matched the size chart. Nope. Too small.
Ordered this in an XL and while it fits and it looks like a bat costume it is not a dress. It is more of a jumper rather than a dress. Now, I totally would’ve just kept it but when I lift my arms for bat position it give the ultimate wedgie. If I had known I was not getting a dress but was getting a jumper I would’ve sized up again or just found something other than a dang bat to be.
Now here’s the best part. I am getting my money back MINUS a 20% restocking fee even though it was bought PRIME. So lose out on $10 even though I was not sent the item that was even pictured on the bag??? So annoying.
Top reviews from other countries
I wouldn't complain if it was a used sale for half price, but I paid like £60 for someone's unwashed and crinkled return parcel with hairs and mystery fluff on it.
Packed back up and returning it. Don't know if I'll do money back or actually try again. Gonna sleep on it.
I like the style as it looks good. It was really warm and cosy so great for going out in cold weather!
The hood was fluffy just around the edges, was expecting it to be the whole hood.
Better to buy it slightly larger as the fabric isn't really made to stretch... the sides don't have any 'curve' room - even being a size 8 it made the middle bunch up a little. But it did fit me as a small.
Overall: Loved the style and design, but wished it had better quality fabric.
As for the product, it's cozy and it does keep me warm, very satisfied. :)