Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 234 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 257 reviews
on November 1, 2015
I am a size 4 and I had to return the medium. I got the large and it fit perfectly. Bought the Nintendo accessories as the crown and jewel that come with it are not correct and cheap. Ended up buying a petticoat and a tutu to wear under it. The dress lays flat so you need to puff it out. The capped sleeves need to puff out but don't stay like that. So I filled it with stuffing to keep them puffed out. Everyone loved it in the end.
on November 20, 2010
This was a really cute costume! Overall I had a great time wearing it and definitely ran into some pretty good looking Mario and Luigis, but no other princess peaches (except for a dude dressed in a group costume as the princess peach in mario cart - I was definitely the better of the two).

So in terms of the actual costume: The costume I ordered fit perfectly, and I was really glad I went with a medium instead of a small. I wear pant size four and have a b sized top, so the sizes are always a bit questionable. If I had been any bigger I might have needed a large. The dress was a bit longer than it seemed from the picture (how she holds the sides out makes it look a lot shorter), but that was okay since i didn't want to look too flashy. The length also makes it so you dont need to buy fluffy underwear, although you definitely need those things that puff the skirt up for it to look cute though.

The only things that I didn't like about the costume were pretty basic.
Of course, it is cheap costume material (100% polyester), so it is very susceptible to snags, especially where you have to pin your broach.

The sleeves have a lot of extra material because they are supposed to be puffy, which is great, but I ended up stuffing them with tissues because the puff looks dumb when its flat and if it isn't puffed one of the sleeves kept falling down. On the bright side, I couldn't play beer pong with my gloves on, so the sleeves ended up being a perfect storage place for them.
Overall, great for a college party. It is easy, pretty cute, not too promiscuous looking, and unique. It was definitely a good buy.
on October 30, 2016
I originally purchased this costume in Large as that is what my measurements said I would be. When I got it in the mail and tried it on, it was definitely TOO small. The cheap crown was also broken when it arrived. I was disappointed but had enough time to return it to take another chance at one size larger. The return wasn't so hard and I got a refund. I ordered an XL and it fit perfectly!! The crown wasn't broken either and I was able to pair it with the Whatsofun Women's Sexy Petticoat Underskirt. I thought this costume in the end was great and I felt like I looked adorable!! As long as you order it in a size bigger, it is definitely worth the money and is the perfect costume!!
on November 11, 2012
I am a drag queen and used this costume for a number, and it looked great. I am normally a size 10 so I ordered the large which was suggested, and it fit perfectly. I used a tutu I had made to wear underneath to give the skirt shape and it looked great. The crown and brooch are also nice additions. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to do a very cute Peach.
review image review image
on September 9, 2015
It is a good dress. Just I am too old to wear such cute dress~
BTW,I am 168cm and 59kg fitwell in size M
on December 13, 2016
I am 5' 2" 117 lb. and my measurements are 33 bust and 25 waist. This runs pretty small. I am usually the girl who looks baggy in a size small, so I usually shoot for an XS. I was able to wear this but it fits a little tighter across the bust than I'd prefer. The skirt is a little on the shorter end, and pretty short with a petticoat. I ordered the small but this cut is very small, I'd have probably been more comfortable in a medium. The quality is not amazing. It is good enough and about what you'd expect for the price. I only paid $20 for this and I was able to squeeze into it so I ended up keeping it. I was in a bind for a costume and Prime got me what I needed in time, over all I'm happy with my purchase.
on October 30, 2014
Costume is super cute. It runs small (for reference I'm 5'9 and usually wear a size 8)-I normally wear a medium in everything, but I ordered the large & literally barely fit me. If you are busty, it's more revealing (I wear a 36D so it definitely shows the girls off more than in the picture). Lengthwise, it's actually not that short even though I'm tall. I'd say it falls around midcalf even wearing a petticoat (you MUST wear a petticoat with this costume which is sold separately or else it looks odd). Gloves are see-throughish and cheap looking & so is the crown, but hey it's just a costume!
on August 14, 2016
I haven't worn it yet but I tried it on and it zips up really nice and the sleeves are pretty stiff so I might add something to keep them puffed up. But it might not be necessary. I also ordered a petticoat which gives the skirt some volume. The crown is cute but not appropriate for princess peach so I bought a separate crown. The gloves came with a snag but the costume was so cheap I don't really care. I tried it on with a black bra which you can totally see so maybe nude bra and the straps might show too. Oh and I'm a size 4/6 and I ordered the medium and it fit perfect. And I'm 5'5" and it's a little short for this mom so going to wear white tights as well.
on October 27, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this dress. First off when you purchase this dress you receive the dress, tiara, pin that goes on the dress, and gloves. I'm a big girl and I was very concerned that this dress wasn't going to fit at first, but when it arrived I was so happy with my decision. I ordered a separate petticoat with this dress because honestly I wanted it to stick out a little more I was princess peach after all, and I also bought some white stockings and pink flats to match my petticoat. The dress is high quality so therefore you're getting what you paid for and the gloves fit great and were silky and went above my elbows, but seeing as I was the host of the party I didn't wear them much because I was serving food. The crown is adorable and rests on your head and wasn't cheap or flimsy. My only complaint about the crown was if I would bend over it would flop forward so I would recommend to secure it to your hair somehow. The pin on the dress is a deep blue and really cute. I was amazed at the high quality and thickness of this dress because typically when I order Halloween costumes they're cheap, disposable and don't even make it through the night without something malfunctioning, but this dress is definitely worth the money.
on January 13, 2017
I loved this costume for Princes Peach. Did purchase a separate crown that came with the blue jewel I placed on the dress instead of the one it came with. I felt like true princess that I am with this on!! Everyone complimented me! The quality was beyond what I expected. I wore this for over 12 hours at a music festival and it's still in one piece. I hear someone say, " she looks so cute" her friend said, " she doesn't look cute she looks sexy". True statements it is cute and sexy costume! I will for sure wear this for halloween.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.