Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on December 6, 2013
I wasn't sure if I should give 4 or 5 stars because this item is EXACTLY as described, and exactly what you'd expect for the price. However, I can tell that it would be very easy to tear these. That's just the nature of sheer nylon fabric.

Anyway, I ordered two of these in different colors. I ordered one red pair and one white pair. They came in different packages, but they are the same brand and I did not notice any difference in the actual products. The color is very true to the pictures. I find that a lot of people have different shades of red and it is a pain to make everything match in red when I order online. The red ones were true red, the type you would expect to see on the US flag. They were not burgundy. It's nice to take the guesswork out of these.

I am 5'3" (160 centimeters) and weigh 130-135 pounds. I wear around a size 5-6 medium in jeans. These did stay up without garters and I would feel fine wearing these to church or any formal event without pulling them up every two seconds. If you're going to be walking around a ton in them I would recommend garters, but if you're just wearing them in the bedroom they aren't going to be necessary. (;

Originally I thought they just glued the ribbons onto the stockings. However, upon closer inspection it does look like they used some embroidery thread to stitch these on. That's nice. Unfortunately, it looks like there's only one stitch and it would be easy to loose a bow. I would recommend re-reinforcing these with thread if you want the bows to stick around. On the plus side, it would be easy to snip the bows off if you wanted a neutral stocking without bells and whistles.

Pros: Color is true to pictures. Bows are stitched on and easy to remove if you choose. Thy will stay up without garters. Price means you can buy as many as you want.

Cons: Nylon, in general, tears easily. These would be easy to create a run in if you do not treat them like God's precious creation. They are very fragile.
on March 10, 2017
Love these thigh highs. They are so sexy and perfect for really every piece of intamate clothes I have. Highly recommended if you want to spice things up or just make your self feel sexy
on March 9, 2017
These seemed much poorer quality than the Dreamgirl Women's Lace Top Sheer Thigh-High Stockings, Black, One Sizeones I tried. The satin fabric of the bows was somewhat stiff, not soft and well, satiny.
on February 10, 2014
The model in the picture isn't wearing any garters so I didn't expect that you would have to purchase them in order to wear these stockings.
They won't stay up without them.
If you have garters then go ahead and buy them, if not... stay away.
To the seller... change the picture or add a description.
on February 12, 2014
1.There is no silicone holder-lines on the top. You need a belt
2. It's inbetween 20 and 30 DEN quality (which is really thin and easy to damage)
3. I'm somehow normal: 5'3", 129 lbs and it is kinda big. But if you're bigger than me, or taller - it will fit just perfect
4. When you try it - it feels good and silky.
on March 5, 2017
Excellent product ....... it's worth the money
on July 28, 2016
Great fit and very pretty! I love them!
on May 30, 2017
nice... very pretty and great quality.
on April 19, 2017
You may want to sew the bows on a little better. I'm 5'4 with long legs for my size. I found that these came up too high for my garter (mid to high thigh) but could be easily pulled down without affecting the look.
on July 20, 2017
Very comfortable..price is reasonable

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question