Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leg Length Discrepancy Lift, 3 Pack.
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on April 13, 2011
I've been wearing a lift in my shoe for nearly 50 years. This one is the best for several reasons:
1) it's a dark color, so it isn't obvious
2) because it's rubber it actually sticks pretty well to the insole of some of my slip-on (backless) shoes which many have 2-3 inch heels.
3) the rubber also seems to stay in place better, so it doesn't slip forward which required constant adjustment from some of the other lifts that I've used in the past.
on October 28, 2010
I am very happy with these heel lifts. They come in a height I need but couldn't find before -- 3/16" high -- which is in between 1/8" and 1/4". Many other height choices are offered. The width of the ones I bought are very good for women's shoes and it is gently tapered from the heel to where it ends under the arch. The rubber is just soft enough to be comfortable yet still firm. I put them in shoes using double-sided sticky tape (the thicker but soft kind) and this is removable if I need to take the lifts out. They also work well in sandals. Overall, a very good product and I just ordered some more.
on August 21, 2010
I've used several kinds of heel lifts. I like these because they are relatively soft, but still firm. Also, I like the fact that they are slightly "sticky" and stay in place. I always put them UNDER my insoles, so the fact they are slightly "sticky" isn't a problem. Other ones I have tried keep slipping down, so I had to glue them in place with Gorilla Glue.
on May 5, 2012
I am one of those individuals that really does have one leg shorter than the other; not just from a skeletal misalignment but from birth. I thought I lost my one and only lift and was in a state of panic when I thought to look on Amazon. Surprisingly, they have a variety of pre-made shoe lifts available.

I had ordered several other types of lifts from Amazon but they were more for men; the heals were too wide. These simple lifts are just the right size for my women's shoes and are quite comfortable. You don't even realize they are there. I will be ordering several more packages of these lifts to put in all the shoes I wear the most often. That way if I lose one I will still have back-ups!

Another thing I really like about it is you can order one package of three lifts in one particular lift height. You don't have to order more height that what you really need.
on January 30, 2011
Ever used the adjustable lifts, with multiple layers? You soon realize those slip, and layers deteriorate, needing replacement too often. This lift is solid, at the height you choose, and it is firm, yet soft enough to cushion each step --Qualities like a good walking shoe. Easy to clean. Love these. If you have sores on your feet, you may need softer ones, but these are the best for reliable comfort and durable low maintenance.
on December 21, 2010
Thanks for sending this product in such a speedy manner. My chiropractor discovered that my left leg is shorter than my right-probably from a knee surgery as a kid that left me in a brace for a year. I started having severe back spasms over the last years, and no one knew why. Turns out leg length discrepancy. This leg lift evened me out, and makes a huge difference. If anyone finds it doesn't exactly work- or some other area hurts for the first time with the lift, get orthotic inserts as well to compensate for the lack of arch support with the lift. The chiropractor charged a major increase for these- so thank you for reasonable pricing!! I measured it- found them on Amazon, ordered enough to go in different pairs of shoes so I didnt have to keep switching. They can slide forward, so consider heavy duty velcro to keep them in place. Get one for every pair of shoes so you don't have to keep switching!!

Great product, great speedy service, thanks! LOVE the lack of back spasms and pain!
on April 12, 2014
I bought this for the price and saw good reviews. i would say my experience has been just OK. They work for certain shoes and do what they are meant to. Unfortunately for most shoes they slid forward toward the arch which is annoying since i have to keep repositioning it. I bought the "Clearly Adjustable" brand type and although they are more expensive, they are MUCH BETTER product. No sliding, longer in shoe with gradual decrease in angle decline. This product is good for standing but not much walking. If you plan to walk alot in a lift i would go with "Clearly Adjustable".
on February 9, 2010
Overall I would rate these pretty good. I have a short leg and the prior lifts that I had used were rubber, much like these, so I was hopeful they would work. On the positive side, I do like the size of the lifts. My prior lifts didn't fully fill out the heel of my shoe, so they would often be uncomfortable. Down side? I don't so much like the rubbery texture of these lifts as they stick to my socks, and it seems like they'll wear out the heel of my socks faster as a result. I tend to think once they get broken in this will go away, but overall I'm ok with them.
on December 31, 2015
Just what i wanted and NEEDED....These feel like they will last a long time and they feel really good and comfortable. Remember you get three for the price, it might seem like allot but divide the price by 3 and even better they are for either L or R shoe. Many sell L and R only but if you only need the L like me this is a really GOOD deal
review image review image review image
on August 2, 2009
Just what I needed. Makes both legs the same length, and I cant even tell I have a lift in my shoe.