Leg Stretcher: Get More Flexible With The Door Flexibility Trainer PRO by EverStretch: Premium stretching equipment for ballet, dance, MMA, taekwondo & gymnastics. Your own portable stretch machine!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❤️️ ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST. Easy-to-use flexibility strap to improve your leg flexibility, balance and range of motion in a natural body position. Just a few weeks of consistent use and your friends will notice considerable improvements to your movements.
- ⚜️ MOVE EFFORTLESSLY. Dance stretch band that's ready to use in a few seconds: put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the D-ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level.
- ☺️️ DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS. EverStretch: Premium Stretching Equipment. Premium Education. Premium Service. Train with confidence. Nothing will break due to use of high quality materials: 150gr cotton strap that smoothly slides through 6mm solid metal welded D-ring. Door anchor secures the strap with a metal bolt through a metal plate.
- ⭐ SUPERIOR DESIGN. Does not damage door and stays put. The Metal Plate in the Door Anchor is padded with Foam and covered with soft Felt so this leg stretching equipment will not scratch or damage your door and won't move or slide while you're stretching your legs.
- ☘️ NO RISK: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + LIFETIME WARRANTY. Buy with confidence. Not happy? We'll refund you; no questions asked. Register on the EverStretch website for a Lifetime Warranty. How's that for standing behind our product? :)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thank you for considering our Door Flexibility Trainer PRO.
Hi there! Thank you for considering EverStretch. Please let me quickly introduce EverStretch: Premium Stretching Equipment for Athletes.
EverStretch's mission is to empower you in your pursuit of flexibility. While we aren't allowed to say that we make the best stretching equipment on the market, we are proud of our products and what others say about our products speaks for itself. Other than obsessing over quality we do what we can to help you effectively incorporate flexibility training in your routine.
At EverStretch we embody a culture of movement. We're a small tightly knit team of sports-addicts and we feel that it's important to practice what we preach. The culture at EverStretch revolves around what our products stand for: active and healthy living - and workouts are as essential as coffee; a training session during office hours is commonly accepted. The best way to know everything about our products is to use them every day. Helping people getting more flexible is what we do, and the devotion to that goal begins with our team.
Use any Door to Stretch
Is Ballet, Dance, Cheer, Gymnastics or Martial Arts your passion? Do you wish you'd be more flexible and would move more effortlessly? The EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer PRO will make you move like the people you've always admired.
The EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer PRO is a portable leg stretcher designed for ballet, dance, martial arts and other sports. Use any sturdy doorpost to get results and improve your leg flexibility, hip range of motion, balance and gain strength and control over your movements.
NATURAL BODY POSITION
Stretching in an upright body position resembles movements in ballet, dance, rhythmic gymnastics, etc. more realistically than flexibility equipment like a stretching machine.
Door Flexibility Trainer PRO
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRO (THIS PRODUCT) AND LITE(OTHER PRODUCT)?
The LITE and PRO version of our Door Flexibility Trainer are similar in the way they work. Both have a strap, a door anchor and will give you access to our online portal instructions and exercises. Where the LITE version gives you just that, the PRO version is the superior version. It has a heavy duty door anchor, softer webbing and a padded foot loop which are more comfortable on your skin. Also a mesh carrying bag, a door sign and a 24-page color print booklet are included (emailed as PDF for the LITE version).
PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE BY PROFESSIONALS
Several professional athletes have used and endorsed the EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer PRO. They all found the legs stretching experience to be unique, realistic, and very effective compared to a stretching machine.
Don't Settle for Less: Choose EverStretch!
Complimentary With Any Purchase
- exercise instruction videos (narrated with overlayed instructions)
- access to online portal with advanced exercises, access to our experts, flexibility journal and your product's documents
- inspirational reads like the "My Journey" interview series
Don't Settle for Less
Our products are designed by our in-house experts who are industry professionals (international presenters, master group fitness instructors and medical school graduates) who live and breathe performance.
We test our products thoroughly, follow tried and tested procedures and continuously improve our products based on feedback.
Our Promise to You
Our main priority is that our products help you to get better at what you love to do and that you are happy with your purchase. Many companies make this claim, but I can assure you that we'll treat you exactly how we expect to be treated ourselves.
Don't Settle for Less: Choose EverStretch.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer100% Money Back Guarantee. Every purchase of an EverStretch product comes with complimentary access to the EverStretch Online User Portal with features and resources to get the most out of EverStretch products. Lifetime Warranty (requires registration). Any manufacturer's warranty only covers authorized resellers: EverStretch, Inc. Failure to adhere to provided safety guidelines may result in minor or severe injury. The user assumes the full risk of injury and all liability resulting from the use of the EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer and all of its components.
Seller Warranty Description3 months manufacturer warranty (register for lifetime warranty)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, I couldn't decide if this product was worth the higher price compared to other seemingly similar products, so I bought both to try. I like this product so much better! The quality just isn't comparable, this product feels strong, more comfortable to use and I'm not afraid that it'll break.
I highly recommend this product.
I recently joined pole fitness and my flexibility, is erm, how you say... horrible. A lot of the tricks require a splits and I'm unable to do so at this time. This leg stretcher definitely helped me hold a stretch correctly vs being hunched on the ground. I particularly enjoy the exercise correction of this product due to being a PT nerd. I'm sure if I put enough time and effort into this, I'll finally be able to make my routine a little more... sexier?
One star down because of the price. I feel like I could've done the same thing with a strap and door anchor for half the cost.. or even use my TRX door pulley. But, eh it is what it is.
1. Put the square thing over your door and close your door.
2.You put the stretch bands through the loop that's hanging. Turn the band sideways if you can to get it in easier.
3. You stand to the side. (Let's say you stand facing to your right)
4. Put your left foot in backwards in one loop and use your hand for pulling the other.
3. Stretch your leg out and pull it up as much as you can. (Just where you are comfortable enough)
4. Use your right foot and push yourself up and down. Lift your heel off the ground as far up as you can and back down. This stretches your ham strings.
5. Keep your arms away from your ears as you do this. Putting your head back. As you're doing this you wanna act as if the stretch bands isn't there and you're doing by yourself. The Stretch band is just to see how far YOU can stretch your legs by yourself. You can go far up but can you lift your leg that high without it? Think...
6. Do the same to the other side. You can also lift your foot (That's in the loop) and bring the rest of your body down towards the ground. One hand touching the ground and the other one holding the band, pulling your foot up and stretch it as much as possible. (At a comfortable level) Try to get comfortable. There is more to the video I think but I didnt bother to watch it all. Just that part. Also, to get a good ham string exercise. Lay flat on your back, bring one leg up bended, with your knee close your chest. (Stay comfortable) then lift the rest of your leg so that now your leg is nearly straight up as you hold the center with both hands. Now, one you have it held up, push your heel upwards and then back and bring your leg back to bending position. Repeat this and go on to the next leg.
- still requires focus to keep legs straight, the machine doesn't do it for you like other martial arts stretchers-
- my kid can always get a good pull to lift his leg as it requires some strength.
- if your door is not on a flat wall you may find yourself running out of room. I will probably ceiling mount ours.
For the price it is a big win.