- File Size: 5758 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Paper Gold Publishing Ltd (November 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0173EOGIM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,487 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Legacy (Fantasy Box Set Vol. 2): 10 Complete Novels & Novellas from your Favorite Fantasy Authors Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
DESTINY'S WINGS — D.S. Schmeckpeper: Fantastic story, Great characters that draw you in. Some classical fantasy mixed with a new pantheon. Had to buy the rest of the books. WELL worth the read.
WANDERING TO BELONG — Jess Mountifield: Not a long story, A little rough i think and doesn't flow very well. You don't see the ending coming though.
WHEN SHADOWS FALL — Bruce Blake: Actually didn't complete this story. Just didn't draw me in.
PARADOX: THE ANGELS ARE HERE — Patti Roberts: Some seriously messed up charaters in this one. They sure seemed to be set up for you to be repulsed by them. This was just long enough to set a foundation for more story but it wasn't enough for me to be interested in following up.
WERELORD THAL: A RENAISSANCE WEREWOLF TALE — Tracy Falbe: Interesting take on the werewolf story.
THE DRAGIL: BROKEN MAGIC — Holly Barbo:Short story with a fast pace. Just a little to predictable.
THE AVALON TRILOGY I: THE STAR REALM — Julie Elizabeth Powell
THE AVALON TRILOGY II: INVASION — Julie Elizabeth Powell
THE AVALON TRILOGY III: SECRETS OF THE ICE — Julie Elizabeth Powell: These three stories do a great job of turning what you think a fantasy story should be on its head. The characters are consistent and relateable. The plot twists are humorous and well thought out. Very well done works.
Been tauted as suitable for youth because--it is n o t. I truly enjoyed only one of the various authors and that one was too short and ended unsatisfactorily.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Anthologies
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Anthologies & Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery