- File Size: 2473 KB
- Print Length: 302 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1502528398
- Publication Date: December 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NZ7UCXA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,769,620 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
Legacy of Mist and Shadow: The Age of Awakenings - Book 3 (Tales from Feyron - The Ripples of Power) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 302 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Legacy of Mist and Shadow: The Age of Awakenings - Book 3 (Tales from Feyron - The Ripples of Power)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Honestly, I loved this book more than the previous two. Sure, it was a darker adventure with so much conflict and a ton of characters to keep track of (and I got lost a few times) but when I was finished with the story, I smiled to myself and was completely satisfied. What a fantastic way to end the series!
I won’t go into great detail as I don’t want to give much away (it’s more fun for the reader to be surprised) but this was a wonderful fantasy adventure. I loved seeing the characters of Feyron I’ve grown attached to mature and age. Wicker blends the present day with the Storyteller and the past beautifully, so much so that I hardly noticed when the present day child asked a question. Filled with adventure, magic, darkness, light, conflict and so much more, Legacy of Mist and Shadow is the epitome of great young adult fantasy. There’s strong life lessons here but Wicker masquerades it under the guise of magical realism. Well done!
It’s no wonder this is an award-winning book! It’s a must-read for anyone who loves epic fantasy like Lord of the Rings, Wrinkle in Time and even Chronicles of Narnia.
Storyteller. When I read the first book, I didn’t care for the Storyteller. I found her parts distracting and it took me out of the story. But this is the third book in the series and I grew to love her. She’s a wise woman and she holds a special place in my heart. The best thing that I love about her is her patience with the kids who interrupt her. She waits for them to ask questions and then steers them back to the story.
Inside her head his soft voice drifted, “Be not afraid. I not let you go.”
My Rating: 4.5 stars
"I actually enjoyed this third part even more than the first two parts."
"Beautifully written, engaging and a page turner."
Founder of Chill with a Book Awards
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery