|Brand||Legacy Publishing Group|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13.4 x 12 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||WCA29236|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WCA29236|
|Cover Included||2017 Wall Calendar|
Legacy Publishing Group 2017 Wall Calendar, Garden of Blessings
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2017 12-month wall calendar measures 13 3/8 x 12 closed; opened calendar is 13 3/8 x 24
- Printed in exquisite full color on High quality linen-embossed paper; features a grommet-reinforced drilled hole to ensure tear-free hanging
- Features the vintage style floral-themed art of Tina Higgins; includes scripture verses
- Packaged in a protective sleeve that showcases the cover image on the front and each monthly image on the back
- Legacy invites you to explore their fresh collections of coordinating calendars, to-do-lists, notebooks, address books, recipe boxes and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legacy's collection of 2017 wall calendars truly has something for everyone! each 12-month calendar features the inspired artwork of one of America's most beloved artists and is designed with a Theme so that you can collect them from year to year. Legacy calendars are printed on high quality linen-embossed paper and are packaged in a protective sleeve showcasing the cover image with all twelve months pictured on the back. The calendars open to a splendid 13 3/8 x 24 inches, making it a pleasure to enjoy beautiful artwork year-round. Legacy, with a full line of coasters, calendars, boxed note cards, journals, boxed Christmas cards and other stationery-based gift items, is more than its products. First and foremost, the company is shaped by the beliefs and passions, the energy and enthusiasm of the people behind it. Legacy is made up in part, but not exclusively, of family, where the tradition of innovation and ingenuity began. Treating customers like partners and family members is truly a legacy worth celebrating!