Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Legacy : A Step-By-Step Guide to Writing Personal History
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 6, 2017
Simple, clear guidelines, easy to use the content.
on December 8, 2016
I purchased this for someone who mentioned they wanted to write their life story and they could not seem to start.
I will be giving it for a Christmas gift and will let everyone know how the book is reviewed.
on September 6, 2016
I am working on a "Grandmother Book" to pass on one of these days. This book has been very helpful in organizing my thoughts and keeping me on track as I go through this process.
on June 13, 2016
Ok, I thought it would be more helpful in writing my book, I will review again to learn more pointers,
on January 25, 2016
Good reference document
on November 4, 2015
Bought for my husband as he is interested in family history. He said it was a great guide to what he should write in order to leave an understanding of his upbringing for future generations.
on October 25, 2015
Some good ideas. A lot of example stories, less instruction.
on August 12, 2015
I keep this one handy...the kind of book I like to keep referring to. It is a very encouraging way to continue doing what I have wanted to do for a long time; write a book on "Family" hoping that one day, my children (4 of them) and their children (7 of them) would be happy to know so much more about their family background than they presently know. Kudos for such encouragement!
on August 11, 2015
I didn't know for sure what exactly this book would be like, but I love it. I love all the questions to help you remember and all the pointers on how to write my family legacy story. I would recommend this book.
on July 13, 2015
Not at all as we expected.