- Series: A Special Issue of American Quarterly
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Johns Hopkins University Press; 1 edition (March 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801884144
- ISBN-13: 978-0801884146
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #856,830 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Legal Borderlands: Law and the Construction of American Borders (A Special Issue of American Quarterly) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mary L. Dudziak is the Judge Edward J. and Ruey L. Guiardo Professor of Law and History at the University of Southern California Law School and affiliated faculty in the Program in American Studies and Ethnicity. Leti Volpp is a Professor of Law at the University of California, Berkeley.