- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: NorthSouth Books; Bilingual edition (August 31, 2007)
- Language: English, Mandarin Chinese
- ISBN-10: 0735821526
- ISBN-13: 978-0735821521
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.4 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,306,411 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Legend of the Chinese Dragon (English and Mandarin Chinese Edition) Hardcover – January 1, 2008
The 10 Most Valuable Children’s Books and Affordable Alternatives
Dust off those boxes, cross your fingers and pray you have one of these. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Marie Sellier loves to talk about art to children, but what she loves best is to write children's books that bring art to life for them.
In her life and in her work, China has had an enormous influence on Catherine Louis. Although she lives in Switzerland, a small piece of her heart has moved far away to the land of the dragon. Louis is also the author and illustrator of Liu and the B
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?