- File Size: 696 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1541337638
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Creativia; 2 edition (January 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MU34CUE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#862,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #457 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- #472 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- #638 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Action & Adventure
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Legend of the Guardians (The Astorians Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 250 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Legend of the Guardians (The Astorians Book 1)
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Through most of the book, the girls are just trying to make it through their new school, which they've all been accepted to under suspicious circumstances, and adjusting to life in San Francisco. There is a bit of romance, betrayal, a catty celebrity teen, budding friendship, a surprising amount of tragedy surrounding a certain character, and also the STRANGEST GAME OF PAINTBALL I'VE EVER READ ABOUT.
Nina Marini breathes so much life into her world and her characters, it's impossible not to get caught up into the strange and vast world of the Astorians.