Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on September 13, 2016
As always, Ms. Devereaux wrote a very nice time-travel romance. Early on there were a couple of items that confused me a little but it turns out they were supposed to. I should no better than to doubt Ms. Devereaux's writings!
on March 26, 2013
I do enjoy Jude Deveraux's romances, especially those that involve time travel. This book, set in the Amerian West, was good and appeals to those of us who are "fluffy" (as opposed to model-skinny). If you enjoy this book, you might want to read "A Knight in Shining Armor" . This is one of her time travel novels set in medieval times- in my opinion it is the most romantic book ever written! This book was used, but in good condition. I felt that the assessment was accurate and the book was perfectly readable.
on February 18, 2017
Found this book years ago. I have it in hard cover and paperback and now finally on kindle. This is an amazing book and no matter how many times I've read it, I continue to love It just as much as the first time. Read it. You won't be disappointed.
on November 4, 2014
This is the best book I've ever had the opportunity to read!!!!! Over the years I've re-read it many many times. I also have it on audio for those long road trips. I love everything about it. The characters, the plot and story line, the blow your mind ending. This is a book that you will compare all others to. Love it Love it Love it!
on August 11, 2017
One of my all time favorites. I re read it every few years.
on May 11, 2017
Good read, kept my interest with main characters. Loved the time travel and how it all tied together with the present.
on May 20, 2016
I had not read this author in quite a while. The book was enjoyable as light reading. If you are looking for something to read just for pleasure this is a good one with just enough romance to keep you interested without explicit sex.
on June 1, 2016
This book is one of my most favorite books! Didn't think I'd like a book about time travel, but this one won me over. I read it for the first time years back and just read it again! Enjoyed it just as much this time as the first!
on December 12, 2016
I love this book; I have read it over 10 times. And I know I will read it again in about one to two years. The main character is such a fantastic cook who will try anything!
on September 19, 2010
I couldn't believe when I saw that this book actually got anything lower than 5 stars...it is my all time favorite book..I told my sisters about this book and they too fell in love with it..I actually re-read once a year..I think that the writing was wonderful and the time travel was very exciting..of course it is make believe...and unrealistic...but it is fiction and Jude was able to capture the past and present with her talent and love for writing!!!! I want to know what Terik and Kady are doing now...