Other Sellers on Amazon
The Legend of Sleeping Bear Hardcover – Illustrated, October 19, 1998
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Save $2.66 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the Inside Flap
The tale originated as a way to explain the sandy area that we know today as the Sleeping Bear Dune. In this story, Mother Bear and her two cubs must escape a forest fire in Wisconsin. As they struggle to make the journey across Lake Michigan, the loyalty and dedication they show for one another is powerful and heartwarming.
About the Author
- Publisher : Sleeping Bear Press; 1st edition (October 19, 1998)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 188694735X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1886947351
- Reading age : 7 - 10 years
- Grade level : 1 - 5
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 11 x 1 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #49,552 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: