Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Legend - The Best of Bob Marley and the Wailers
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Sports Collectibles

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 15, 2000
I have seen most of the Marley videos and this award winning documentery rocks the most! There is a LOT of Bob in this one, and the famous scene from the "Concert for Peace". The information and the music are awesome. One of my all time fav music videos! It received some sort of documentary film award for excellence.
on May 13, 2016
Almost every song is cut off towards the end, otherwise I would give it 5 stars. They cut out the end of each song to make room for documentary stuff. If I wanted to watch that I would have bought the documentary!
on September 22, 2015
This dvd is fantastic it compliments the "legend" cd very well

We are given 12 music videos and a 90 minute documentary titled "time will tell" which is awesome

Sound and video clips of bob narrating his life

Similar to 2pac's "resurrection" documentary

I would've gave this dvd 4 stars cause waiting in vain and three little birds music videos is not included but you can easily find those on you tube so its not a big deal the "time will tell" documentary makes up for that

I give this dvd 5 stars add this to your dvd collection you wont regret it

Highly recommended
on April 19, 2014
Bob Marley's Legend video compilation is one of the best UMD discs in the entire catalog and a record of musical history that has yet to be matched. Watching these discs on the Sony PSP made for easy entertainment on demand, with excellent picture and sound quality! It made me wish they had issued more of these types of titles.
on April 27, 2012
This is one of the best DVD'S I have ever owned! I think this is my third one! But when I saw it on Amazon, I just had to get another one just in case something happen to one of my DVD'S! I have been to Bob Marley's Birth place in Jamaica twice! I put the DVD on my 60" TV, it's like being at a Bob Marley Concert! Even if your not a fan of Reggae music you will love this DVD! Get a look at the Music Bob Marley brought to the world! Bob Marley put Reggae Music on the map! GET THIS DVD!
on December 16, 2012
I purchased this for my daughter. She loves Bob Marley and everything related to the man. She said the video was great. She really enjoyed seeing live footage of him.

Per my teenage daughter...this is a must buy.
on September 9, 2005
This DVD is just another great piece in Bob Marley's great puzzle, every Bob Marley fan should have it, every music fan should have it.
on October 9, 2012
This comes with a documentary as well as the 13 video selections that span Bob's career with the wailers. It's too bad the DVD doesn't include all the cuts (16 tracks) that the CD of the same name does ("Legend - Bob Marley"). I would have especially like to have seen a video of "Waiting in Vain" which was covered by Annie Lennox (formally of the Eurythmics) on her "Medusa" CD (I highly recomend "Medusa" if your a fan of Annie Lennox, or the Eurythmics). This is a good addition to your DVD collection for Bob Marley fans. There are three other (or more?) DVDs of Bob Marley and the Wailers on Amazon. If you enjoy documentaries sprinkled with video exerpts from from Bob's career there is also "Bob Marley" recently released on DVD. I have personally purchased four DVDs of Bob Marley from Amazon. I guess it doesn't get much better if you enjoy reggae music.
on May 19, 2013
There is only one man that does reggae the best of all others, that's Bob Marley this man was way before his time the music he created will spand generation after generation, this Dvd shows Bob at some of his best moments in his life with the Wailers on stage you can tell he really was a rare soul of a human being he put his pain his joy his life into his music. It shows he will be forever missed but not forgotten his music will stand the test of time.
on October 4, 2013
Can't rate the music since I knew what I was ordering. But, here's a great place to brag on Amazon. It happened that the first shipment was properly sealed...but, missing the disc. I contacted Amazon and they were AWESOME! I had the treplacement in three days. No hassle...no fuss!!

If you're a Bob Marley fan this item is THE BOMB! enjoy!